Wanted: experienced european manager

On behalf of Celitc Football Club, its with my regret to announce the departure of Gordon Strachan as Celtic manager, therefore I see it as my duty of being a Celtic supporter, to advertise for a new manager who will bring back the the title to parkhead next year and beyond.

Regards
An upset Celtic supporter

6 Comments

I'll do it, what's the pay? :-D

Original Poster

what ever you like, but u wont get any money to spend in players, just like real life at parkhead

I'm not really interested but I can point you in the direction of the 2 jimmys, they were recently made redundant and I think if you hire them quickly they come with a free sandy clark to train your strikers.

I'll do it, I run an under 11's team, so the step down to the SPL won't be a problem :whistling::whistling:

I'll do it - I run a consortium of bankers who are looking to invest approx £500M into a national club.

It would be an honour and a privilege to manage club of your stature.

PS - you're the ones who play in blue, right?

;-)

ants97;5318017

I'm not really interested but I can point you in the direction of the 2 … I'm not really interested but I can point you in the direction of the 2 jimmys, they were recently made redundant and I think if you hire them quickly they come with a free sandy clark to train your strikers.

Don't forget the complimentary sunbed also.....
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2640
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions