Groups
    EXPIRED

Wanted: External Dvd Reader/ Rewriter

Looking for a good deal on a dvd reader/rewriter to install windows 7 on a netbook.

Instore or online deals are welcome.

Rep for any help.

6 Comments

I always buy my internal DVD burners from SVP at svp.co.uk They've always been competitively priced and they do dual-layer drives that are very reliable.

Original Poster

Afterburner;5152693

I always buy my internal DVD burners from SVP at svp.co.uk They've always … I always buy my internal DVD burners from SVP at svp.co.uk They've always been competitively priced and they do dual-layer drives that are very reliable.

Thanks for the info, but i did ask for external

I installed Windows 7 on my netbook using a 4gb usb stick - plenty of info available through Google on how to do it.

Fatboyneverslim;5153105

Thanks for the info, but i did ask for external

Sorry, I didn't spot the netbook reference. It may be worth checking their prices for external drives; I've never purchased one so I can't advise on their competitiveness in that field. The blank media is very competitive but they haven't yet got the hang of free delivery, so unless you buy a lot, it works out less attractive than it should be.

Original Poster

Afterburner;5153256

Sorry, I didn't spot the netbook reference. It may be worth checking … Sorry, I didn't spot the netbook reference. It may be worth checking their prices for external drives; I've never purchased one so I can't advise on their competitiveness in that field. The blank media is very competitive but they haven't yet got the hang of free delivery, so unless you buy a lot, it works out less attractive than it should be.

Yeah, a colleague of mine use to work for them, and i am quite near to their warehouse as well so can always pick up :thumbsup:

hotukdeals.com/ite…-s/

Got this one for sale, will drop the price to £20 collected or £25 delivered 2nd class.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Fitbit HR22
      2. Hi Wonder if anyone can help...I urgently need to buy a laptop today , up t…34
      3. Has anyone seen a cereal dispenser in shops?34
      4. 2 for 1 at Alton Towers this weekend?78

See more discussions