My Requirements:
    1. Storage size >= 250GB
    2. Price 3. Payment method = Paypal or Amazon Vouchers

Rep left for every response.

PLEASE HELP me finding it.

20 Comments

Original Poster

r3tract;7667093

It might not be as portable as you are wanting but take a look at … It might not be as portable as you are wanting but take a look at this:http://www.eclipsecomputers.com/product.aspx?code=HEF-250U&af=50Or this might be more up your street, very good drive:http://www.lambda-tek.com/componentshop/index.pl?origin=gbase26.3&prodID=B95375

2nd one looks better than the first, although I will wait for more.
    Thanks and have some rep.

got one from currys 500gbs £40. its an iomega but 3.5" with power brick. just seem more reliable the 3.5 drives to me.

Original Poster

bo9dster007;7667962

got one from currys 500gbs £40. its an iomega but 3.5" with power brick. … got one from currys 500gbs £40. its an iomega but 3.5" with power brick. just seem more reliable the 3.5 drives to me.

Thanks. Have some rep.

Original Poster

I am still not able to make up my mind. :cry:

Another option is to roll your own. Amazon have the 320gb 2.5" sata WD drive for 39.99 which you can use your amazon vouchers on, and you can use paypal to get a 2.5" sata usb enclosure from ebay for about a fiver.

So for about £45 you get a 320GB 2.5" portable

Just noticed that Amazon are now out of stock and saying 'Usually dispatched within 2 - 4 weeks' so might be worth keeping an eye on that page.

amazon.co.uk/gp/…new

Cheers, Des.

i believe tescos usually have a good priced 250gb iomega usb powered harddrive for around £35- 40. Will try find a previous link. Also aldi have Tevion external harddrives pretty cheap too which come with 3 years warranty. If not like above post. Amazon is where i usually shop as there prices change quite often. Hope this helps

Original Poster

DesG;7670325

Another option is to roll your own. Amazon have the 320gb 2.5" sata WD … Another option is to roll your own. Amazon have the 320gb 2.5" sata WD drive for 39.99 which you can use your amazon vouchers on, and you can use paypal to get a 2.5" sata usb enclosure from ebay for about a fiver.So for about £45 you get a 320GB 2.5" portable :)Just noticed that Amazon are now out of stock and saying 'Usually dispatched within 2 - 4 weeks' so might be worth keeping an eye on that page.http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B0011U65F2/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=newCheers, Des.

Ideally would like all wrapped up ready to use, but will keep an eye on it.
    Thanks. Have some rep. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

iainbain;7670373

i believe tescos usually have a good priced 250gb iomega usb powered … i believe tescos usually have a good priced 250gb iomega usb powered harddrive for around £35- 40. Will try find a previous link. Also aldi have Tevion external harddrives pretty cheap too which come with 3 years warranty. If not like above post. Amazon is where i usually shop as there prices change quite often. Hope this helps

Tesco would be nice, but they dont take Amazon vouchers or Paypal.
    Have some rep though as might just think of buyng from Tesco if the price is right.:thumbsup:

KOGONAI;7671107

Tesco would be nice, but they dont take Amazon vouchers or Paypal.Have … Tesco would be nice, but they dont take Amazon vouchers or Paypal.Have some rep though as might just think of buyng from Tesco if the price is right.:thumbsup:

There are an abundance on fleabay, you can use paypal too

Original Poster

r3tract;7671255

There are an abundance on fleabay, you can use paypal too

Whats fleabay? :oops:

KOGONAI;7671319

Whats fleabay? :oops:

ebay. lol

Original Poster

r3tract;7671423

ebay. lol

Any direct links to products?

KOGONAI;7671899

Any direct links to products?

Can't link to ebay on this site but if you type in 250GB 2.5" there are a lot for under £40. :thumbsup:

I bought a 500 gb from maplins for £40 in a sale about a month ago, not sure if they still have sale on though. Seagate extermal 500 gig. I use it with my wii. I was told PC World have them aswell but £55 now.

Original Poster

r3tract;7672110

Can't link to ebay on this site but if you type in 250GB 2.5" there are a … Can't link to ebay on this site but if you type in 250GB 2.5" there are a lot for under £40. :thumbsup:

Thanks, will have a look.

MadAngie;7672708

I bought a 500 gb from maplins for £40 in a sale about a month ago, not … I bought a 500 gb from maplins for £40 in a sale about a month ago, not sure if they still have sale on though. Seagate extermal 500 gig. I use it with my wii. I was told PC World have them aswell but £55 now.

The issue is that deals run out so quickly :cry:
    Have some Rep

]http//ww…308

http://www.dixons.co.uk/product/250/UV/300428.jpg

Iomega 250 GB Iomega Prestige Portable storage
    £39.99 delivered
    And.. they still seem to be in stock

Banned

Moved to Deal Requests.

Original Poster

I know this is not the payment method I was expecting, but this one seems to be great:

argos.co.uk/sta…htm
    or this one:
    argos.co.uk/sta…htm

And comes with Free case worth 9.99.

What do you guys say?

Original Poster

Second one is slightly expensive :oops:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 5am gym crew20132
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767382
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2469
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1319

See more discussions