Groups
    EXPIRED

wanted - fallout 3 xbox 360

cant find any good deals anywhere.....lowest i could find was about £28....anybody know where i can get it cheaper

9 Comments

Original Poster

i was looking for a new copy ...but thanks anyway

£25 new in sainsbury's.

Original Poster

sounds gd might have a look....any deals online (im lazy and live nowhere near sainsburys)????

robcouk;4453599

i was looking for a new copy ...but thanks anyway

Have ordered loads of times from playtrade and got some quality as new items that are immaculate. :thumbsup:
    Gd times.

Original Poster

hmmmmm...but im sure ive heard people say that theyve bought it about a month ago for 19.99 which is really annoying...i think i missed the boat ....oh well

Its a great game if you can get into it, first time I played it I thought it sucked donkey balls.
    Replayed it and did everything nice helping folks etc and the game was amazing. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

i"ll probably really like it seems i liked fable 2 but im just being really cheap and refusing to pay anything over 25

Think of all the days you have missed out playing the game for the sake of a few bucks. :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2238
      2. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1125
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767342
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047131

See more discussions