Groups
    EXPIRED

Wanted: Fisher Price Smart Cycle

Hello all,
    I'm after a Fisher Price smart cycle for the little one for xmas.
    I never knew they existed until i saw the deal argos have on that was posted on here.
    Only problem is they have no stock in my area for delivery.
    Amazon (the toy shop/entertainer) have them but it wont be here untill well after xmas.

Soooo, i need the bike under £50 and i require quick delivery which i don't mind paying extra for if need be.

Thankyou

17 Comments

check argos 48.98

Original Poster

djnaff;3819462

check argos 48.98

Cheers but

I never knew they existed until i saw the deal argos have on that was … I never knew they existed until i saw the deal argos have on that was posted on here.Only problem is they have no stock in my area for delivery.

Banned

hi, where abouts are you, i am in wigan and they have them in argos for £48.94 , they are also showing as home delivey aswell so you could get it deliverd in 2 days. hope this helps.

Original Poster

My nearest argos is Cramlington in the North East but they have no stock.
    I need to make it a delivery as i cant get to any stores and although Argos site show the item in stock for home delivery when i enter my postcode it says it's out of stock when i proceed.
    Looks like im snookered

Banned

reviewz;3819740

My nearest argos is Cramlington in the North East but they have no … My nearest argos is Cramlington in the North East but they have no stock.I need to make it a delivery as i cant get to any stores and although Argos site show the item in stock for home delivery when i enter my postcode it says it's out of stock when i proceed. :(Looks like im snookered

have you tryed phoning your local asda i know the one near me had some, yours might.

Original Poster

forgot all about Asda so i called them and they're out of stock

Banned

try [url]www.toysrus.co.uk[/url] they have them in stock and they deliver it would be £53.87 with delivery.

Original Poster

Just got to the final ordering stage on Toys R Us and theres no option to upgrade the delivery and it says "expected on or before Monday 29 December 2008 8am - 9pm"
    To risky as it's going to be for xmas.
    Leaving some rep for you though cos i really appreciate all your effort with helping me.

Saw them in stock in my Costco in Lakeside Thurrock today. Around 40.00 I believe.

Banned

reviewz;3819895

Just got to the final ordering stage on Toys R Us and theres no option to … Just got to the final ordering stage on Toys R Us and theres no option to upgrade the delivery and it says "expected on or before Monday 29 December 2008 8am - 9pm"To risky as it's going to be for xmas.Leaving some rep for you though cos i really appreciate all your effort with helping me.

oh dont know anywhere else really , i would just try phoning all the toy shops near you ,hope you get sorted, hope you have a great christams and new year.:santa:

Littlewoods direct have them for £85 but if you are a new customer and use the voucher ZG675 giving you £30 off a spend over £60, it will bring it down to £55. they will deliver before christmas to. Same offer applies to additions to. Hope this helps.

Hi are you sure that you can't get one for home delivery as I have just entered my postcode for Stakeford and they say it is in stock for home delivery within two days. You may want to check again as they may have got more in stock.

Amazon Marketplace has them in stock for £49.99

Original Poster

I've been a member of LX
    Argos site said the same to me, infact it still says the same now but when i go to the next step and put my house number in it tells me that it's not available for home delivery.
    Amazon have it but it won't be here before xmas as most of the time the items from that seller come straight from the manufacturer
    I'm doomed but thanks all

Have you tried ringing Fenwicks? They may take an order over the phone if you are paying by credit card and you may get delivery before Christmas.

Northumberland Street Argos also has them in stock if you are able to collect one from there

Original Poster

Just got one reserved at the silverlink, fingers crossed i can get someone to pick it up

Thanks again for the help
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. cats and royal canin biscuits710
      2. parquet floor sanded46
      3. Cheapest new phone line install existing customer23
      4. Which Pond Pump44

See more discussions