Groups
    EXPIRED

Wanted Fisherprice Jumperoo

looking for a jumperoo in excellent condition for £30 or near
    Location Hampshire

Thnaks in advance

7 Comments

I got one thats immaculate im looking to sell. But bearing in mind i paid about £88 for it new i was looking for £45 and a courier /delivery at buyers own expense

DIVA1977;5111756

I got one thats immaculate im looking to sell. But bearing in mind i … I got one thats immaculate im looking to sell. But bearing in mind i paid about £88 for it new i was looking for £45 and a courier /delivery at buyers own expense

Hi Diva,

Is this still available?

Thanks

Angus

angus11;5284030

Hi Diva,Is this still available?ThanksAngus

Yes it is, where are you located??

DIVA1977;5285424

Yes it is, where are you located??

Hi, good news that it's still for sale.

However, I stay in Inverness, and therein lies my problem - because this is the Scottish Highlands, courier delivery would cost in the region of £15.00 (Royal Mail would want approx £22.00 :w00t:

Would you consdier selling the jumperoo for £40?

Ideally I was looking to pay about £50.00 for the jumperoo delivered, but the delivery charges are proving to be a huge stumbling block for me :-(

Cheers

Angus

Tbh i think my price is fair as its half what i paid . The toy is in excellent condition i have original box and was hoping to sell locally to save dismantling it. Also i will have to wait in for a courier so with all that in mind sry i wont budge on price.

However someone else sold one of these on here recently and i think they paid £10 for their courier and that inc. insurance. If your interested still i can PM and ask her for details of the courier

Hi thanks for the info.

I would be very surprised if that courier service was to the Scottish Highlands at that price, but nevertheless I think I will pass in this case.

The Jumperoo is available new from Amazon for £69.99, so I can’t really justify spending £55-60 on a second hand one.

Sorry

Angus

angus11;5290350

Hi thanks for the info.I would be very surprised if that courier service … Hi thanks for the info.I would be very surprised if that courier service was to the Scottish Highlands at that price, but nevertheless I think I will pass in this case.The Jumperoo is available new from Amazon for £69.99, so I can’t really justify spending £55-60 on a second hand one.SorryAngus

Thats fine but you knew my price when you contacted me and as said £88 new.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2495
      2. Cat Chat77735
      3. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1826
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767394

See more discussions