Expired

wanted fitted crib sheets

Found 3rd Feb 2009
i am looking for some really good quality fitted sheets and flat sheets in brushed cotton when i got them for my 7yo when she was a baby they were thick and great quality (mothercare) but now im expecting again ive been looking around and they all thin cotton and quite see thro ive searched everywhere im willing to pay a reasonable price but they need to be lovely and thick any help at all will be apreciated thanks

4 Comments

I bought some Mothercare 'Teddy's Wash Day' ones 18 months ago that are lovely but my mum has some Mamas & Papas ones that are quite 'fleecy' & cosy so I'd suggest there!
Cheers & good luck with the new one!!!!

Original Poster

BargainQueenNo1;4270567

I bought some Mothercare 'Teddy's Wash Day' ones 18 months ago that are … I bought some Mothercare 'Teddy's Wash Day' ones 18 months ago that are lovely but my mum has some Mamas & Papas ones that are quite 'fleecy' & cosy so I'd suggest there!Cheers & good luck with the new one!!!!

thanks ive never even thought of m&p i will try there tomorow thanks very much rep added :thumbsup:

matalan do some good flannelette.

Original Poster

BeautifulBethy;4274779

matalan do some good flannelette.

thanks very much i didnt realise matalan did them as well looks like ive missed a few shops :oops: thanks again rep added :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text