Groups
    EXPIRED

*WANTED* Flashed xbox 360 1.51 console and cables

No need for any accesories just the cables and consoles.
    Preferably not banned from live but if it is banned then we shall work a price from there.
    Please post what you have to offer and include wether or not it is banned, the mf date and if it is hdmi or not, also the history of the console.

Thanks

12 Comments

I wasn't aware you could/would use a flashed 360 online. I wouldn't like to risk it if I had 1. Wouldn't want Mr Gates knocking lol

i have 2 consoles which have been been mentioned in a nother thread of someone asking what people have nothing is reserved etc as of yet

13/12/2005 has hit 47dj and believe has not has rrod or any other problems
    this is my bros console who no longer seems to want to use his console and has asked me to also sell this, but will be sold by me and all correspondence and problems etc thru me

other

11/11/2006 has ms28 and has had rrod and was repaired externally with replacement/hybrid fix or so i think they call it and was done about a year ago etc both have been used until very recently when i have just upgraded to an elite from a friend to utilse the bigger hd and for hdmi

these have always been flashed together as they used to do both for price of one
    both are not banned from xbox live and have been used for years on live and always cleaned out fully when flashing is done

not sure what else to say tbh

want 60 + post

Original Poster

ill pay 50 + post - do you have feedback elsewhere?

Original Poster

also do they include hard drives or anything or just wires or what?

Original Poster

bumpy

Original Poster

bump 2

Original Poster

anyone?

Original Poster

currently looking on ebay to get one...

Original Poster

post ur offers plz

Original Poster

new day.. new bump

Original Poster

anyone got one for sale????

GentleTouch;5136246

anyone got one for sale????

i have got one for sale please pm me for more details
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller66
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866382
      3. word association Game74044544
      4. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2468

See more discussions