Groups
    EXPIRED

Wanted Flipphone from US

Missus wants a new phone, she cant get on with the touch screen phones and wants a flip phone, they seem to be seriously out of fashion in the UK, with only a few manufacturers making them.
    But I have noticed they are still popular in the states, what do I need to look for to ensure a US phone will here on a UK network?

4 Comments

Quad Band and UMTS (3G) 2100 support are essential.

If you she's not bothered about 3G Internet, look at an old Motorola V600/V620. Best flip phones ever made, IMO.

SUMMONER;6551091

Quad Band and UMTS (3G) 2100 support are essential.If you she's not … Quad Band and UMTS (3G) 2100 support are essential.If you she's not bothered about 3G Internet, look at an old Motorola V600/V620. Best flip phones ever made, IMO.

Surely the Motorola V3 Razr has got to take the crown!! It's by far the most popular flip ever and is still favoured by loads of people. It's got a style that even in another 10 years people will still think it'll look sleek and trendy.

stefor;6551585

Surely the Motorola V3 Razr has got to take the crown!! It's by far the … Surely the Motorola V3 Razr has got to take the crown!! It's by far the most popular flip ever and is still favoured by loads of people. It's got a style that even in another 10 years people will still think it'll look sleek and trendy.

I like it's sleek design, but can't stand the horrible keypad. Reminds me of those TV remote controlls from the 80s (the ones with the metal buttons).

Original Poster

SUMMONER;6551091

Quad Band and UMTS (3G) 2100 support are essential.If you she's not … Quad Band and UMTS (3G) 2100 support are essential.If you she's not bothered about 3G Internet, look at an old Motorola V600/V620. Best flip phones ever made, IMO.

Cheers for that, she aint bothered about 3g internet, in her words "why would I want to surf the net on a tiny screen, when I have 24" dual screens at home?"
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What would be HELL to you?1819
      2. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…1013
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767291
      4. Fifa 18 web app Now active.33

See more discussions