Groups
    EXPIRED

Wanted football shirt/kit for kids...

am looking for kits or just shirts for the boys who take age 5 and 7 approx...dont mind which team tbh as dad supports man u and his brothers Liverpool etc lol
    dont even care which season theyre too young to understand and i def dont care-pfft football!
    did see a while ago england shirts cheap like £5 but cant find anything except jjb £25 for the kit and dont wanna pay this for them to get muddy in!
    ok im a mean woman! before someone points that out!

please help!! xx

3 Comments

lol, my boys are same age and i'm with you on not wanted to pay a fortune for footie shirts ;-)

got mine a barcelona shirt in jjb for £10 the other wk, think smallest was sb but it fits them both

Sports direct were doing England shirts for £3ish ages ago. England have a new away kit coming out soon, so they should be massively discounting any old stock hopefully.

Original Poster

Trickyjabs;7906831

Sports direct were doing England shirts for £3ish ages ago. England have … Sports direct were doing England shirts for £3ish ages ago. England have a new away kit coming out soon, so they should be massively discounting any old stock hopefully.

yeh theyre the ones i was on about...happy to pay £3 lol

been in JJB and nothing...sports direct ditto...maybe ebay then?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
      2. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
      3. love affairs912
      4. word association Game73844475

See more discussions