wanted for my glass door

    i dont know what its called so i cant find it, but i have a glass door when people walk passed they look in im fed up of it, i want something i can put on to stop people seeing in, i got a roll years ago then you can cut and stick it on the glass, but cant think what it is called can anybody help


    i have one big roll i bought to be used on 2 patio doors windows around the house but i did not get around to it.
    its like blue ish colour from outside and ppl cannot look in.
    I am willing to sell for £70 delivered
    if ur interested u can look b4 u buy.

    Original Poster

    thank you so much

    i got door film in ikea and it was a reasonable price - easy to put on as well:thumbsup:

    Fablon also do a few designs. I used it to frost some windows of a glass cabinet and it was pretty good.
    Post a comment
      Top Discussions
      1. Help choosing an Android box please.55
      2. Virgin Media - what is a good price?11
      3. [Solved] How to use openreach modem with Asus RT-AC68U?525
      4. Selling advice56

      See more discussions