Expired

Wanted - Free Pedometer in Lancashire - Delevered please (:

11 replies
Found 19th Jun 2009
Yeah.. I'm in need of a pedometer because I want to lose weight and know how much I walk on average each day... Anyone know where I can get one?

11 Comments

I've seen a few on different websites, is that your max budget as its going to be tight?

http://www.foolishpeople.com/foolishpeople/images/paedo.jpg

Hi There

I've just googled your request and you do get some results back. Shame you don't live in Essex as their NHS are giving them away. I've added a link below, which if you complete a health survey, they'll send you a free pedometer. Might be worth a couple of minutes of your time.

myhealthyinfo.com/sur…081

You can buy one on Ebay for a couple of quid delivered

Original Poster

thanks for the link stefor but it requires you to be in a state in the US, even though you can put "other" as a country.. hmm

I've seen sites like NHS giving them out, but thats like Essex and the West Midlands... but sadly none in East Lancashire... we even have the worst looking site D:

Yeah but they are only a couple of quid to get delivered to your home,i dont get why you dont just buy one.

Although i fear i'm talking to myself lol

I think I have a couple in my kitchen drawer and I live in Lancs but am not gonna deliver it - too many steps lol

I'll check when I get home and will let you know and if so you can pm me your address and I will post one to you

fireheaven;5535681

I think I have a couple in my kitchen drawer and I live in Lancs but am … I think I have a couple in my kitchen drawer and I live in Lancs but am not gonna deliver it - too many steps lolI'll check when I get home and will let you know and if so you can pm me your address and I will post one to you

Thats very nice of you and probably what the OP intended:thumbsup:

deb8z;5535698

Thats very nice of you and probably what the OP intended:thumbsup:

Ahh I have no doubts but its less junk in my place as I always save things. I can't even remember where they came from but I think they were free anyway

Actually thinking that - OP you may have to replace the batteries

Although if the batteries need changing AND fireheaven has to pay to post it out,ya still may as well buy a new one for 2 quid hehe

Original Poster

hmm true.. I may go into a pharmacy near the co-op, hopefully they have some.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Analogue's Super Nt SNES Wants to Do What Nintendon't39
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769203
    3. The HUKD Wuntu code sharing thread! (Three Mobile)89178
    4. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would33134

See more discussions