Groups

Wanted - Free software/downloads for Ebay auctions!

I'm looking for software to list my Ebay stuff... free.
    I had Alienfiles but it just expired on me and costs a whopping £47 to renew!!!! I know they do a trial of this on Download.com but it doesn't let you get the html code to copy so it's useless! Auctiva now seem to charge... anyone know of a decnt free way of pimping my auctions???
    Thanking all in advance for assistance.

4 Comments

Original Poster

I doesn't let me use paragraphs when I'm doing my item descriptions, it looks a bit rubbish. I need mine to stand out and look professional if I want to make a few quick pennies before Christmas!
    Thanks anyway.

Auction Splash

]HERE

Original Poster

Thank you I will have to try it out later!:thumbsup:

Sheriff Waffles;7230394

I doesn't let me use paragraphs when I'm doing my item descriptions, it … I doesn't let me use paragraphs when I'm doing my item descriptions, it looks a bit rubbish. I need mine to stand out and look professional if I want to make a few quick pennies before Christmas! Thanks anyway.

i used to think that about turbo lister but if you click where it says 'description builder' another box pops up and lets you write in paragraphs and change font size and colour ect. if you just type it in the box then it doesnt leave any lines in between your text even if you press enter. :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?2486
      2. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1117
      3. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?917
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17416151

See more discussions