Groups

[Wanted] free website to sell stuff in the US

Hello!
    I have a couple of US vouchers, only working on amazon.com, for sale, and noone in HUKD seems interested. I confess that p&p from US to UK is a bit stiff.
    So I am searching a good website to sell them to US customers. Do you know free alternatives to ebay ?
    Thanks,
    nmerlet

5 Comments

could try the us ebay but abviously you'll have to pay fees ,might get more for them on there thought mate

Original Poster

JACKIT99;6052361

could try the us ebay but abviously you'll have to pay fees ,might get … could try the us ebay but abviously you'll have to pay fees ,might get more for them on there thought mate

Thanks
    But although ebay is currently offering insertion fees, there is a 8,75% final value fee for items less than$25.Way too expensive imho.

nuabdi;6052925

craiglist?

Could have been a great idea, but you have to choose an US CIty ou state : I don't want to bother to ist my vouchers on every state!
    Thanks anyway.

Any other idea?

nmerlet;6053112

Could have been a great idea, but you have to choose an US CIty ou state … Could have been a great idea, but you have to choose an US CIty ou state : I don't want to bother to ist my vouchers on every state!Thanks anyway.Any other idea?

list only in cities with highest number of members (if that info is available lol)... other than that couldnt really help... sorry

Original Poster

nuabdi;6053774

list only in cities with highest number of members (if that info is … list only in cities with highest number of members (if that info is available lol)... other than that couldnt really help... sorry

Just listed it in New York.
    Will see, but, as it is more a community website, I don't think I will find a buyer there...

Anyway, thanks again!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial914
      2. Tesco Recalls 1,000's of products!​47
      3. word association Game72744173
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio1424

See more discussions