Groups

Wanted Free Xbox Live Code!

Hey im a student and im trying to save money. So therefore can someone please donate some or just 1 xbox live code to me. Please help a fellow member out. Thanks for reading and i hope you have a good day.

17 Comments

go on this site:

keepingittwisted.com/xbo…spx

and sign up

if you dont win (surprise surprise) they send you a code to ur email address which gives you xbox live for 2 days.

just keep repeating this every 2 days

im not sure if u hav to use a different addy everytime

Original Poster

That doesnt work anymore. They never send the email. Or anything else. Someone please be kind enough to help me out.

"help out a fellow member" LOL

not getting something for nothing of me witha post count of 2:|

Original Poster

ok m8 if you dont wanna help dont..

have a good day

why not sign up for a month? only £5 or better yet buy a year

Original Poster

I know you mean well and you are right. But the rate of how much debt im in im trying to save every penny.

lol join the club!

Original Poster

hey i was wondering you know the promo you just told me. Did you actaully get a email with the code or ?

ajanmol;1627132

I know you mean well and you are right. But the rate of how much debt im … I know you mean well and you are right. But the rate of how much debt im in im trying to save every penny.

instead of xbox then maybe u should get an extra job to sort ur debts......its wot everyone else has to do

peterdarlison;1627210

instead of xbox then maybe u should get an extra job to sort ur … instead of xbox then maybe u should get an extra job to sort ur debts......its wot everyone else has to do

I agree. When I was a student, I had 2 part time jobs. Worked in a call centre 3 nights a week during the weekenights and worked in a restaurant in the weekends. No time to play Xbox. Only now that I have secured a full time job do I even think about spending all day playing games.

Original Poster

I would like to stop talking about my life and ask 1 last time .. can someone please help me out by just looking in there games cases. Please help me out. thank you. have a good day

Just create a new Xboxlive account and put you country as anywhere apart from UK.

Then you will get a free months xbox live gold, when that expires create another account in another country ... I had free xboxlive gold for 6 months this way the only downside is that you have a new Gamertag each month.

Lol.. I'm a student... learn to live without.. If you can't afford it, you can't have it.

Sell your 360 get a PS3 instead.

Or best of both worlds.. buy both.. although i doubt that's an option.

Banned

manzi;1659212

Sell your 360 get a PS3 instead.

He didn't say he had a 360?

Anyway he should go to [url]www.xboxconnect.com[/url]
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1420
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846154
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?28128
      4. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63218

See more discussions