Groups
    EXPIRED

WANTED: Freeview box with hard drive (recorder)

Hey,

I'm looking for a freeview box with a hard drive, not really bothered how big it is as I'll delete most stuff after watching a couple of days later so can be a small hard drive.

Looking for twin tuner though (so i can record one channel and watch another). Whilst recording could i skip to the beginning of the recording whilst its still recording and watch it at the same time as you can do on sky plus? Also series link would be a plus although not essential.

Looking to spend about £80, time to get rid of the VCR i think!

Rep for any good deals! Cheers

4 Comments

Daughter just got an Alba box frm Argos. £78, with Picture in Picture, etc. Actually made by Vestel, I think, who have a fairly good reputation

Quite impressed

Original Poster

Some_Bloke;4860764

Daughter just got an Alba box frm Argos. £78, with Picture in Picture, … Daughter just got an Alba box frm Argos. £78, with Picture in Picture, etc. Actually made by Vestel, I think, who have a fairly good reputation Quite impressed

Do you mean "Alba ALDTR160 160GB Digital TV Recorder. 532/1959?"

I think i might go for the "Sagem DTR64160T ECO 160GB Digital TV Recorder. 532/1629" then bump it to £100 to get a £10 voucher back, best deal I can find really.

Humax are the best PVR's on the market. Getting cheaper, can pick one up for just over £80ish. Search threads here, lots of info.

Had mone for over a year, good quality

Original Poster

iglimpse;4861191

Humax are the best PVR's on the market. Getting cheaper, can pick one up … Humax are the best PVR's on the market. Getting cheaper, can pick one up for just over £80ish. Search threads here, lots of info.Had mone for over a year, good quality

Had a look at Humax but they are pricey though!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!45
      2. Smoke alarm66
      3. Can I do anything with an old router ??33
      4. Xiaomi phones11

See more discussions