Expired

Wanted: Friends Boxset - Series 1-10 - 30 Disc's

Found 11th Nov 2007
I'm looking for this as a Christmas present for someone.

Has anyone got one in good condition (fully boxed/not scratched) that they no longer want? If so, leave a price

Or link to some good deals ;-)

1. Ask
  2. Box Set
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Box Set
36 Comments

Original Poster

I just got an email with somebody offering one but I check here and there's nothing.

Am I going loopy?

Banned

Hodson

I just got an email with somebody offering one but I check here and … I just got an email with somebody offering one but I check here and there's nothing.Am I going loopy?

ive got the complete collection mate £80 delivered it is heavy so will cost a bit to post lmk if you want it

Original Poster

corrsmaniac

ive got the complete collection mate £80 delivered it is heavy so will … ive got the complete collection mate £80 delivered it is heavy so will cost a bit to post lmk if you want it

What condition?
Is it the actual boxset or is it separate series?

PayPerDrop give cheap postage :-D

I will give it a think because I might be able to get it cheaper brand new (with student discount/discount vouchers)

Banned

boxset mate and immaculate mate

also ive just been looking my set have been withdrawn from sale

Original Poster

corrsmaniac

boxset mate and immaculate matealso ive just been looking my set have … boxset mate and immaculate matealso ive just been looking my set have been withdrawn from sale

So you're not offering these anymore?

Banned

yes what i was on about no retailers sell the set i was offering

Banned

corrsmaniac

yes what i was on about no retailers sell the set i was offering

is it the skyline set?

Banned

no they are releasing yet another set belive it or not

Banned

corrsmaniac

no they are releasing yet another set belive it or not

well they have only released two havent they, and set two are still being sold

Original Poster

Im confussed.

Whats the difference between them?

Banned

nope they have been removed has this is about to be released

play.com/DVD…tml

Banned

Hodson

Im confussed.Whats the difference between them?

one set was cardboard sets in a wardrobe style box then my set is a black box with the characters pictures on the front

Banned

well the second release is still available in most places

Original Poster

Ahhh, the black one was the one i've been looking at.

Is that the only difference, the box its in?

Banned

the new set is just shy of a £100 at amazon

amazon.co.uk/gp/…nds

Banned

Hodson

Ahhh, the black one was the one i've been looking at.Is that the only … Ahhh, the black one was the one i've been looking at.Is that the only difference, the box its in?

the first set was the skyline edition, then they brought out the slimline edition, it seem they have just changd the outer box now

Banned

Hodson

Ahhh, the black one was the one i've been looking at.Is that the only … Ahhh, the black one was the one i've been looking at.Is that the only difference, the box its in?

no the entire packaging changed the cases and the big outer box changed bewteen the sets the very first is mega rare now the 2nd which im offering is no longer being sold

has there is the one i put the link on but it looks like there no dvd cases in the set just the discs

Original Poster

I just looked and with HMV I can get the black boxset for £85 using student discount plus I could probably find some other discount voucher.

Original Poster

Sounds a beat pointless to me, changing the boxing its in but I supose it makes them money.

Banned

Hodson

I just looked and with HMV I can get the black boxset for £85 using … I just looked and with HMV I can get the black boxset for £85 using student discount plus I could probably find some other discount voucher.

well you might as well buy from there then hadnt you

Banned

hmv.co.uk/hmv…174 £99-99 plus 9% back at quidco

Original Poster

corrsmaniac

well you might as well buy from there then hadnt you

Unless someone could offer it quite a bit cheaper then I probably will.

Banned

Hodson

Sounds a beat pointless to me, changing the boxing its in but I supose it … Sounds a beat pointless to me, changing the boxing its in but I supose it makes them money.

yeah, it makes money, when the skyline edition came out, i got seaons, 1,2,3,4,5 for xmas, by the time i decided to get the rest they had stopped doing them so now i have half a skyline set:roll:

Banned

Hodson

Unless someone could offer it quite a bit cheaper then I probably will.

i doubt you will get cheaper on here as my price was including special delivery at a cost of £19.95

so i will withdraw my offer

Original Poster

sassie

http://www.hmv.co.uk/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=280;-1;-1;-1&sku=221174 £99-99 plus 9% back at quidco

So with my SD that's down too £77.35.

I've never used quidco though so i don't know how it works :-(

Original Poster

sassie

yeah, it makes money, when the skyline edition came out, i got seaons, … yeah, it makes money, when the skyline edition came out, i got seaons, 1,2,3,4,5 for xmas, by the time i decided to get the rest they had stopped doing them so now i have half a skyline set:roll:

Lol, not good.

Original Poster

corrsmaniac

i doubt you will get cheaper on here as my price was including special … i doubt you will get cheaper on here as my price was including special delivery at a cost of £19.95

You should take a look at payperdrop.eu

I've never used them but i've heard only good stuff about them from people on here.

Banned

Hodson

Lol, not good.

no, i know, think i managed to get set 7 or 9 too, but never got the rest, pop onto ebay and see what set 10 fetches, its stupid money

[url]www.quidco.com[/url] real easy register and click through their to site, it does take £5 per year off you though

Original Poster

sassie

no, i know, think i managed to get set 7 or 9 too, but never got the … no, i know, think i managed to get set 7 or 9 too, but never got the rest, pop onto ebay and see what set 10 fetches, its stupid money

£84.95 + £5 for just series 10!!!!

Someone was offering 1-10 for £159 + £14.75.

Banned

Hodson

£84.95 + £5 for just series 10!!!!Someone was offering 1-10 for £159 + £1 … £84.95 + £5 for just series 10!!!!Someone was offering 1-10 for £159 + £14.75.

yep, mad aint it, think they made less of series 10 in the skyline edition, they know exactly what there doing eh:roll:

Original Poster

sassie

yep, mad aint it, think they made less of series 10 in the skyline … yep, mad aint it, think they made less of series 10 in the skyline edition, they know exactly what there doing eh:roll:

Yuhuh, they sure do.

If I could get this for £77 brand new I would be quite happy. Some more HMV vouchers would be good to use to get it lower.

You know with quidco, what happens with the money it saves me. Does it pay me it however little it is or do I have to build it up?

Banned

Hodson

Yuhuh, they sure do.If I could get this for £77 brand new I would be … Yuhuh, they sure do.If I could get this for £77 brand new I would be quite happy. Some more HMV vouchers would be good to use to get it lower.You know with quidco, what happens with the money it saves me. Does it pay me it however little it is or do I have to build it up?

you have just missed a $£5 off £30 spend at hmv, finishd the other day

you can set your minimum payout to what you want, 0 so it pays you whatever you have, or set it up to an amount, it pays out at the end of the month so into bank the first week of the month, there is a thread in misc about quidco, theres a few click throughs you can do each do, dont amount to much nut every little help, also go llok at payouts for insurance policies an things, they are big but try to keep with sure shop merchants

Original Poster

sassie

you have just missed a $£5 off £30 spend at hmv, finishd the other dayyou … you have just missed a $£5 off £30 spend at hmv, finishd the other dayyou can set your minimum payout to what you want, 0 so it pays you whatever you have, or set it up to an amount, it pays out at the end of the month so into bank the first week of the month, there is a thread in misc about quidco, theres a few click throughs you can do each do, dont amount to much nut every little help, also go llok at payouts for insurance policies an things, they are big but try to keep with sure shop merchants

Hopefully there shall be some other vouchers up soon

Tar for that, I will go have a read up on it. It looks like I could use it quite a bit to save me money.

Banned

Hodson

Hopefully there shall be some other vouchers up soon Tar for that, I … Hopefully there shall be some other vouchers up soon Tar for that, I will go have a read up on it. It looks like I could use it quite a bit to save me money.

your welcome, go sign up and wait for another voucher to come up, im sure there will be one, if i see any better deals i ill give yo a shout:thumbsup:

Original Poster

sassie

your welcome, go sign up and wait for another voucher to come up, im sure … your welcome, go sign up and wait for another voucher to come up, im sure there will be one, if i see any better deals i ill give yo a shout:thumbsup:

Cheer's :thumbsup:

Just been looking and I could get the Family Guy Boxset too :-D

*gives rep*

Original Poster

Nobody got a copy they want to get rid of?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Add one, leave one game54415416
    2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)70561
    3. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861868
    4. word association Game74244894

See more discussions