Groups
    EXPIRED

wanted fur real my lovin pup

i want this for my daughter for xmas cheapest i can find is £129.99 anyone know of any anywhere else cheaper

17 Comments

well ....woolworths have it for £129.99 but there is a 10% voucher on here PLUS you could go through Quidco Plus its on 3 for 2 at the mo!! Out of stock at the moment sadly ...but you could keep checking!

The woolworths deal would be great if they had the stock :x

mmmm..whats the chance that this will "suddenly" come back in stock when the 3 for 2 offer runs out on 19th October!!

whats the show Availabilty thing on the page i cannot seem to work it out ?

Original Poster

fraugretel;3215096

mmmm..whats the chance that this will "suddenly" come back in stock when … mmmm..whats the chance that this will "suddenly" come back in stock when the 3 for 2 offer runs out on 19th October!!

you wasnt wrong its now back in stock after the offer finished lastnight

cheepaschippies;3243217

That was quick as its out of stock now ?
    Maybe you was looking at the filo pup ???

Original Poster

no it was in stock about 1030 this morning. i had my home page set on it as i wanted it when it was on the 3 for 2.

are you after it ?

its on littlewoods direct for £150 but with 20% off code its £123.95 including delivery xx334 the code is

cheepaschippies;3246928

no it was in stock about 1030 this morning. i had my home page set on it … no it was in stock about 1030 this morning. i had my home page set on it as i wanted it when it was on the 3 for 2.are you after it ?its on littlewoods direct for £150 but with 20% off code its £123.95 including delivery xx334 the code is

I'm looking to get it for my daughter must have gone out of stock very quickly this morning as when i checked it was oos. you can use the 10% off code and also 6% quidco with Woolworth's so i want to buy there.

Original Poster

waterloo;3247945

I'm looking to get it for my daughter must have gone out of stock very … I'm looking to get it for my daughter must have gone out of stock very quickly this morning as when i checked it was oos. you can use the 10% off code and also 6% quidco with Woolworth's so i want to buy there.

yeah but u have to pay 4.95 postahe so total would be £122.95 plus 6 %quidco which is about £7.20

littlewoods direct is £150 plus the 20% code comes to £123.95 delivered plus 8% quidco which is about £9.60

littlewoods is approx £114.35 with quidco taken off and woolworths £115.75

Original Poster

in stock again at woolworths

cheepaschippies;3248983

in stock again at woolworths

Well i dont know how these clowns sort there stock out but its not in stock again now ? How can it come instock this morning for 30 mins this go oos then come instock again at 10pm then go out of stock again in 30 mins again :roll:

fraugretel;3215096

mmmm..whats the chance that this will "suddenly" come back in stock when … mmmm..whats the chance that this will "suddenly" come back in stock when the 3 for 2 offer runs out on 19th October!!

cheepaschippies;3243217

Thats why i know they are pissing about with there stock its allways been instock they are just getting us at it :x

Wont it be better to wait a little while?

Might be on offer somewhere just before Xmas but is it an item that is likely to be hard to get as Christmas comes closer, I don't know?

ninj4z;3250032

Wont it be better to wait a little while? Might be on offer somewhere … Wont it be better to wait a little while? Might be on offer somewhere just before Xmas but is it an item that is likely to be hard to get as Christmas comes closer, I don't know?

Its in the top 12 christmas presents so was thinking it would be hard to get that why i want to get it asap. Its also not cheap so i want the best deal around and Woolworth's looks the best.

cheepaschippies thanks for the Pm's about this mornings stock i just ordered for collect in store so got this for about £110 top deal

REPPED THANKS :thumbsup:

It is telling me that it cant deliver to the country specified !!???? got as far as checkout and then got a blank screen ...............arggggg!

fraugretel;3252505

It is telling me that it cant deliver to the country specified !!???? got … It is telling me that it cant deliver to the country specified !!???? got as far as checkout and then got a blank screen ...............arggggg!

Try again it seems ok for me and i have just tried again don't forget your quidco code :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Gutters, painting22
      2. Advice on Gas Boiler Cover, British Gas putting price up!44
      3. Is there a way to know how well clippers cut hair, (e.g. motor power).55
      4. Anyone been to Nerja, Spain on holiday?47

See more discussions