Expired

WANtED: Gamboy advance sp

12 replies
Found 1st Aug 2007
Hi,
i am looking for another gameboy advance sp for my son as he and his sister are always argueing over hers so need another to keep him quiet.
Cheaper the better as school hols are expensive enough please
Thanx in advance.

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
13 Comments

i have a GAME BOY ADVANCE CONSOLE the older version

Original Poster

Thanx but is needs to be the same as my daughters to keep him quiet lol

no problem

Hi, I have a red gameboy SP for sale its scratched on the top but all works ok - let me know if your interested

I just saw a pink one in Woolworths for £24.99 - I was going to post it as a hot deal but then I saw your request! Not on their website, was abailable behind at the counter, manager was putting new price tags and 'sale' banners up next to it.

I was in the Morden, Surrey branch.

I have a black gameboy advance sp, its in pretty good condition but atm cant find the charger (maybe they could share the charger on your daughters), no games i'm afraid as I have just bought the micro and want to keep the games, i am looking for around 17 pound delivered for this, if you are interested as per forum rules reply here and i will post a pic of it switched it on.

Original Poster

Hi BMR £17 delivered is fine with me
Yes please post a pic of working etc.
Is paypal ok?

oriental*lilly

Hi BMR £17 delivered is fine with me :)Yes please post a pic of working … Hi BMR £17 delivered is fine with me :)Yes please post a pic of working etc.Is paypal ok?

Hi, below if i have worked it out properly is a pic of it switched on a few mins ago, paypal is fine, if you want to check my ebay for assurance the username is 'brightonbargainsonline'.

If you are interested i can pm my paypal details too you.

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t275/brightonbargains/gameboy.jpg

Original Poster

Hi, yes please pm paypal details, also did you manage to find the charger? no worries if you did'nt

oriental*lilly

Hi, yes please pm paypal details, also did you manage to find the … Hi, yes please pm paypal details, also did you manage to find the charger? no worries if you did'nt

Hi .. not found the charger as yet but i will look before i send out, have pm'ed you my paypal details, i can send the item tommorow morning so you should have it friday.

btw the specks on the picture are just dust not scratches, i shall give it the once over with a cloth before sending!

Original Poster

thank you very much!
you have saved me from lots of argueing lol.
Payment sent.

oriental*lilly

thank you very much!you have saved me from lots of argueing lol.Payment … thank you very much!you have saved me from lots of argueing lol.Payment sent.

Payment recieved .. thanks

Will post in the morning as promised...

drop us a reply just to let us know you got it safely!

Original Poster

Recieved today thank you BMR
All good and son is very happy.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!564102
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247569
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769246
    4. EA shuts down Visceral Games.33

See more discussions