EXPIRED

WANTED - Gamecube games

I am looking for some Gamecube games for my children, so if you have any to sell please let me know how much you want for them. I am especially looking for Pikmin and Mario party's (we have 4 and the one with the microphone -7?! i think)

Thanks

11 Comments

try ebay for mario for definte i bought mario sunshine there last week for my wii but was gamecube game i paid 5.05 plus 1.49 p&p which i thought was good n hubby delighted with game

I have Pikmin, Star Wars-Clone Wars, Rogue Squadron 2, Rougue Squadron 3, Need For Speed Underground, and UFC Throwdown (not recommended for children). i also have 2 memory cards. Open to offers !

Resident evil is a good one for kids

Original Poster

plostaff;2291957

I have Pikmin, Star Wars-Clone Wars, Rogue Squadron 2, Rougue Squadron 3, … I have Pikmin, Star Wars-Clone Wars, Rogue Squadron 2, Rougue Squadron 3, Need For Speed Underground, and UFC Throwdown (not recommended for children). i also have 2 memory cards. Open to offers !

Pikmin is the only one my son is interested in but i don't know about prices so if you tell me what you want then i will have a look around and see. Thanks

*scooby*;2302530

Pikmin is the only one my son is interested in but i don't know about … Pikmin is the only one my son is interested in but i don't know about prices so if you tell me what you want then i will have a look around and see. Thanks

you can have it for £5 if you pay for the p+p.

Original Poster

plostaff;2307151

you can have it for £5 if you pay for the p+p.

Sounds good to me, do you think 1.50 should cover the postage?! how do you want to be paid?

*scooby*;2309112

Sounds good to me, do you think 1.50 should cover the postage?! how do … Sounds good to me, do you think 1.50 should cover the postage?! how do you want to be paid?

Thats fine, is paypal ok

Original Poster

plostaff;2309189

Thats fine, is paypal ok

Hi
Please could you pm your details inc name address etc and i will send payment via pay pal.

Original Poster

*scooby*;2310312

Hi Please could you pm your details inc name address etc and i will send … Hi Please could you pm your details inc name address etc and i will send payment via pay pal.

Hi payment has been sent.

*scooby*;2323814

Hi payment has been sent.

Payment received, i will post it first thing tomorrow, thanks.

Original Poster

Hi
The kids love the game, thanks. Rep left.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Cheapest Place to Buy Half Decent LED Bulbs - Bayonet & Spots54
    2. Upgrading qacoustic speaker setup33
    3. Google assistant notification811
    4. cheap glasses websites811

See more discussions