WANTED: GamerScore.

Right, about a year ago I was stupid enough to actually buy GamerScore from eBay, now I want it removed. If anyone is able to remove it from my account then please reply. I know it's my own fault so none of those sort of comments please.

19 Comments

out of curiosity what is this?

Emzy81;6699145

out of curiosity what is this?

xbox 360 gamerscore:thumbsup:
dont think you can get it removed, unless its 0g you cant delete it, best bet is to make a new account.

Original Poster

GentleTouch;6699159

xbox 360 gamerscore:thumbsup:dont think you can get it removed, unless … xbox 360 gamerscore:thumbsup:dont think you can get it removed, unless its 0g you cant delete it, best bet is to make a new account.

Oh, ok, thanks. Wouldn't it be possible to remove it so it is 0g, and then delete it?

GentleTouch;6699159

xbox 360 gamerscore:thumbsup:dont think you can get it removed, unless … xbox 360 gamerscore:thumbsup:dont think you can get it removed, unless its 0g you cant delete it, best bet is to make a new account.

im still none the wiser lol :oops:

Original Poster

Emzy81;6699187

im still none the wiser lol :oops:

Basically, you unlock achievements when you play Xbox 360 games, which adds up your 'GamerScore'. There are ways in which you can basically hack into it to get GamerScore without playing the game, which I stupidly paid for, which I now want removed.

what game? and why do you want it removed? oh and no you cant delete it off if you have gamerscore in the game allready

Original Poster

Peterdj41;6699232

what game? and why do you want it removed? oh and no you cant delete it … what game? and why do you want it removed? oh and no you cant delete it off if you have gamerscore in the game allready

Several, and ok thanks.

Aaron1628;6699212

Basically, you unlock achievements when you play Xbox 360 games, which … Basically, you unlock achievements when you play Xbox 360 games, which adds up your 'GamerScore'. There are ways in which you can basically hack into it to get GamerScore without playing the game, which I stupidly paid for, which I now want removed.

Ahhh ok, thanks for explaining to me I appreciate that

What's the point in deleting it if you've paid for it in the first place?!

u cant simple as.
only way and it prob will happen is microsoft will do it,but u will also get CHEATER added to your game area(instead of underground or hardcore or whatever they called)

make a new gamertag and play to be honest,i know u regret it now which is great news for a community thats ever increasing with dishonest players

Original Poster

NiPZ;6699260

Becuase it doesn't 'feel' as good as 'earning' it.

Aaron1628;6699273

Becuase it doesn't 'feel' as good as 'earning' it.

Make a new account then No other way of reversing it:thumbsup:

everyone has played avatar to get ahead of their mates, don't feel too bad '

capend;6699658

everyone has played avatar to get ahead of their mates, don't feel too … everyone has played avatar to get ahead of their mates, don't feel too bad '

The best 20 second game ever lol

supermod

Moved to MISC as this isn't a FS/T Thread & members may be breaching Microsoft's T&Cs as this appears to be prohibited, thanks.

Sell it on the bay of e and just create a new one?

NiPZ;6699260

Because if MS catch you they ban your console from Live as well. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

J_B;6701364

Sell it on the bay of e and just create a new one?

Mainly because I don't want to prestige 20 times on CoD 4 & WaW again. Well, 10 on each...

Syzable;6701382

Because if MS catch you they ban your console from Live as well. … Because if MS catch you they ban your console from Live as well. :thumbsup:

They can ban your account, but they dont ban your console. Thats only if you mod it and play copied games.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Free JackpotJoy Plate44
    2. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2121
    3. Tv choice magazine Issue 3977
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1414

See more discussions