wanted gardx (gard x) or something thats the same.

    as above, i got new car saturday and they asked if i wanted this on car for £200 i said no thanks but looked at website and looks good stuff. ive saw it on ebay between £10-£20 anywhere i can get it for a buy it now price etc.
    is it as good as it says,
    i want it for glass, seats, paint work
    can anyone help?

    1 Comment

    Look for supagard its great stuff I can highly recommend it.
    Post a comment
      Top Discussions
      1. What's the name of that brand that looks like Playstation symbols?23
      2. Input Lag v Refresh rate on a TV..44
      3. Need help with home Internet dropping out please11
      4. Do you use a case on your iPhone?99

      See more discussions