Groups

wanted, german shepherd pup

wanted, german shepherd pup female.

26 Comments

Banned

rspca

Original Poster

thought i would try here first, our dog died in november last year, and i just started worked again so can now afford to keep another.

Banned

wickedteen;4898216

thought i would try here first, our dog died in november last year, and i … thought i would try here first, our dog died in november last year, and i just started worked again so can now afford to keep another.

try on a deals site, before the rspca or the like??

errr:x

wickedteen;4898216

thought i would try here first, our dog died in november last year, and i … thought i would try here first, our dog died in november last year, and i just started worked again so can now afford to keep another.

With respect - this is hardly the place to try and trade livestock - there are lots of reputable Dog Breeders listed in the Dog Magazines where you can contact plenty of Breeders etc - esp if you have already had one.

Personally speaking ONLY I hope UK HotDeals stays the way it is and doesn't encourage this.....

If you need reputable breeders feel free to PM me and I will point you in the right direction....

Banned

actually I would disagree to CC`s post, as better to push the Op in the right direction for a pup than the wrong. As someone who works a GSD, and has done for the past 14 yrs I would rather pass on my knowledge than somone getting a gsd pup then binning it as it got in the "too difficult to do box"
    I am not intending to start a bun fight but I know that when I am ready for a new cat I will ask around to who knows who has a siamese for sale or the like as I know I would be willing to travel to see said cat .. and hope the OP will be the same when they have made their choice of pup.

Agreed, i don't think the selling and trading of livestock should be allowed on here.

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy;4898357

Agreed, i don't think the selling and trading of livestock should be … Agreed, i don't think the selling and trading of livestock should be allowed on here.

so just because this is a selling or deal advert site, does that mean that no-one can ask if anyone knows someone or has a pup or a bit older that they can no longer look after.

YOU PEOPLE HAVE ISSUE'S.

Banned

Lulu'sMammy;4898357

Agreed, i don't think the selling and trading of livestock should be … Agreed, i don't think the selling and trading of livestock should be allowed on here.

ah well.. its not against the site rules .. :-D

Original Poster

and those of you that have tried to help, THANKYOU and have some rep
    there is nothing better then helping to give a dog a new lease of life when someone can not afford too.

dog_cop;4898296

actually I would disagree to CC`s post, as better to push the Op in the … actually I would disagree to CC`s post, as better to push the Op in the right direction for a pup than the wrong. As someone who works a GSD, and has done for the past 14 yrs I would rather pass on my knowledge than somone getting a gsd pup then binning it as it got in the "too difficult to do box" I am not intending to start a bun fight but I know that when I am ready for a new cat I will ask around to who knows who has a siamese for sale or the like as I know I would be willing to travel to see said cat .. and hope the OP will be the same when they have made their choice of pup.

[quote=cloudthecat;4898250]
    If you need reputable breeders feel free to PM me and I will point you in the right direction....[/quote]

Errr? :oops:

Always try and rehome rather than get a new pup and there are lots of lovely animals just waiting for another chance in a caring home.

Our cat Noodle we got from cats protection when she was 3 and she is lovely.

wickedteen;4898391

so just because this is a selling or deal advert site, does that mean … so just because this is a selling or deal advert site, does that mean that no-one can ask if anyone knows someone or has a pup or a bit older that they can no longer look after.YOU PEOPLE HAVE ISSUE'S.

There are G/S Breeders in and around Watford - really there are.....

Banned

cloudthecat;4898250

With respect - this is hardly the place to try and trade livestock - … With respect - this is hardly the place to try and trade livestock - Personally speaking ONLY I hope UK HotDeals stays the way it is and doesn't encourage this.....If you need reputable breeders feel free to PM me and I will point you in the right direction....

:whistling:

dog_cop;4898296

actually I would disagree to CC`s post, as better to push the Op in the … actually I would disagree to CC`s post, as better to push the Op in the right direction for a pup than the wrong. As someone who works a GSD, and has done for the past 14 yrs I would rather pass on my knowledge than somone getting a gsd pup then binning it as it got in the "too difficult to do box" I am not intending to start a bun fight but I know that when I am ready for a new cat I will ask around to who knows who has a siamese for sale or the like as I know I would be willing to travel to see said cat .. and hope the OP will be the same when they have made their choice of pup.

Something we can agree on. Think its wrong to trade an animal on the site. But theres lots of good advice given out and that will be useful. For that reason I think it could be taken as a responsible route to take. Then take the pointers to lead in the right direction.

what with your previous posts op, i thought you were a teen/kid :lol:

wickedteen;4898391

so just because this is a selling or deal advert site, does that mean … so just because this is a selling or deal advert site, does that mean that no-one can ask if anyone knows someone or has a pup or a bit older that they can no longer look after.YOU PEOPLE HAVE ISSUE'S.

Hold on a sec, try reading before you jump down peoples cyber throats.....did i say you shouldn't ask? I said I (READ THE WORD AGAIN, I) didn't think the SELLING of livestock should be allowed on here. Thats my opinion not everybody elses....and i have no issues, i'm a very happy person...at the moment

Banned

WoolyM;4898461

Something we can agree on. Think its wrong to trade an animal on the … Something we can agree on. Think its wrong to trade an animal on the site. But theres lots of good advice given out and that will be useful. For that reason I think it could be taken as a responsible route to take. Then take the pointers to lead in the right direction.

its a very serious issue on the dog buying dog re homing issue, might not agree on somethings, but people can speak for themselves , animals cant..

Original Poster

cloudthecat;4898434

There are G/S Breeders in and around Watford - really there are.....

sorry but not looking for a breeder, they ask stupid money and i have never paid for a german shepherd, my last one came from someone who had just got a staf , they didnt get on so they decided the german shepherd had to goand im glad they did, she lived to 14 and 8months.

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/wickedteen/Fidgetlayingdown.jpg

dog_cop;4898491

its a very serious issue on the dog buying dog re homing issue, might not … its a very serious issue on the dog buying dog re homing issue, might not agree on somethings, but people can speak for themselves , animals cant..

+1

what area are you?

are you willing to travel?

wickedteen;4898497

sorry but not looking for a breeder, they ask stupid money and i have … sorry but not looking for a breeder, they ask stupid money and i have never paid for a german shepherd, my last one came from someone who had just got a staf , they didnt get on so they decided the german shepherd had to goand im glad they did, she lived to 14 and 8months.

is this pure pedigree?? or a cross? looks cute

thinks thats so cruel, someone gets a new dog, then passes on the original pet?!

Original Poster

she was pure with white alsation

there are some white alsations by me,BUT i live in cornwall.
    this is probably too far for you

Original Poster

cheers mate but way too far
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …281973
      2. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp12
      3. What is there free to do in your town?37
      4. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1635

See more discussions