Groups
    EXPIRED

Wanted - GHD Hair Straightners

Hey all

Im looking for cheap genuine GHD Hair Straightners for my partner. Does anyone know of any offers, vouchers or cheap websites that u could recommend ??

Many Thanks

Keigan1888

8 Comments

Hi,
    I was just on eBay looking for some for myself as mine have just broken. This seller - jms0334 - has several styles of GHD's for just £56 with free delivery, usually I'd be weary but with 100% feedback and paypal cover its safer than an independant website. Really great price, I bought my last ones for £75 off ebay last year and thought that was a bargain! Hope this helps

someone on here is selling a pair for £75 if you do a search and are interested

Original Poster

chez141;4104818

Hi,I was just on eBay looking for some for myself as mine have just … Hi,I was just on eBay looking for some for myself as mine have just broken. This seller - jms0334 - has several styles of GHD's for just £56 with free delivery, usually I'd be weary but with 100% feedback and paypal cover its safer than an independant website. Really great price, I bought my last ones for £75 off ebay last year and thought that was a bargain! Hope this helps

That sounds really good al check it out :thumbsup:

i am selling black ones for 75 delivered or pink ones for 75 delivered. genuine and brand new.

Interested myself in GHD's. Checked out jms0334 on ebay they haven't sold anything for a long time - feedback was from last year?!? Am I looking in wrong place??? Did find GHDhair.name which looked good and cheap - then studied a little harder to find no guarantee - all GHD's if real should have 24 months guarantee - and they were coming from China - and you had to choose which plug you wanted!! I phoned GHD direct and they said I could have Mark 4 for £90 and next day delivery - not bad I don't think - anyone know of anywhere else I could try?? First post so sorry if it's a load of blubber!

I was after a GHD hair straightner few days back for my OH and posted a request ]here. There is also a number of threads on moneysavingexpert too where you can have a look.

Though it is quite tempting to go for a price for GHD in the range of £50-60 however, keeping in view the experience of many with the fake ones , it is advisable to buy one from an authorised reseller. I bought ours from girlznight.co.uk which offered the lowest price (£105 for GHD salon styler with free heat mat and bag including p&p) amongst ghd authorised resellers.

Here are some links which might be helpful for you too.

]http//ww…uk/ (GHD price comparison tool which lists only the authorised resellers.)
    ]http//ww…ion (You can find out if a reseller is authorised or not.)
    ]http//ww…ion (once you buy GHD straightner you can enter its code to find out if it is genuine or not.)

All the best with your purchase :thumbsup:

there are load of fake ghd's both pink, white and black going around

widstyle;4174042

i am selling black ones for 75 delivered or pink ones for 75 delivered. … i am selling black ones for 75 delivered or pink ones for 75 delivered. genuine and brand new.

do u still have these is this the cheapest you can do them for
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Need foreign euro spend card, only 40% eligibility for Halifax Clarity but …34
      2. FedEx sent me a Duty & Tax Invoice - Advice needed45
      3. Advice for bank error89
      4. Is there a way to know how well clippers cut hair, (e.g. motor power).33

See more discussions