Expired

Wanted Ghd straighteners PINK

11 replies
Found 13th Oct 2007
Has anyone seen any for sale under £127.00?:santa:

12 Comments

Banned

compareghds.co.uk/pin…tml

dont know if that helps, maybe see if any of them do codes, i personally wouldnt pay an extra £30/£40 just because of the colour

*Moved to correct forum*

Banned

you can get them at [url]www.haircareheaven.co.uk[/url] a bit pricey though - the black ones are a lot cheaper and just as good - only black. Jesus whats the obsession with pink

Original Poster

It's a girl thing!
Sorted now thanks:giggle:

go into your local hairdressers OP, they may be able to get them on the cheap for you, be thankfull to them and treat your missus to a trim every week from getting them lol commitment, that's how i got my girlfriends £110 plus sprays , comb, and summer bag

Kikimay - where have you seen them for £127.00????

Original Poster

Seen them for £127.95 plus £1.95 p/p at [url]www.beautysleuth.co.uk[/url]

Banned

the pink are £165 there:? what a rip off

Yes definately £165 there! My daughter wants these but i'm not paying that price. They are even going for that on Ebay!!!

Banned

kAREN-ANGEL

Yes definately £165 there! My daughter wants these but i'm not paying … Yes definately £165 there! My daughter wants these but i'm not paying that price. They are even going for that on Ebay!!!

does it have to be the pink ones karen?

Original Poster

Kikimay

Seen them for £127.95 plus £1.95 p/p at [url]www.beautysleuth.co.uk[/url]

There's a note underneath them saying "Pleases note the price of this product was changed 7/11/07" so they've put them up Greedy things!!!

Original Poster

Have they got to be Ghd because if you look on [url]www.gorgeous-hair.co.uk[/url] you can get QIV si pink straighteners for £99.95 plus 0.10 p/p so £100.05 in total. They are really nice looking in pink with diamonte crystals, a friend of mine said they are just as good, worth a look??
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Anyone else bored of video gaming2952
    2. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…52115
    3. Wuntu codes give away22
    4. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48810993

See more discussions