Groups
    EXPIRED

Wanted - Good and easy to use MP3 Player

I am looking to buy my mum a MP3 player.

She listens to lots of audiobooks and the current MP3 player she has (my old Creative Zen) isn't really suitable because it has a grey backlit screen which is quite hard to read and it takes ages for track names to scroll past (during which time the light usually goes out so it is virtually impossible to read the screen)

I am looking to get her a new MP3 player, it must be at least 4GB and it definetely needs to be easy to use, simple to upload tracks to (preferably drag and drop) and it must have a decent readable screen.

I am looking to spend around £60. I am not really bothered about make but I don't want to get her anything cheap and nasty that will break after a couple of weeks.

If anyone can help I would be very grateful.

2 Comments

Take a look at the sandisk sansa fuze8gb @60-70 new. its 8gb with a microsd slot so could be increased by another 12 gb.
    its sound quality is excellent as are its reviews. it's very small, slim and light. its drag n drop with a 1.9" colour screen.
    Google sandisk fuze review for lots of piccys and info

Original Poster

redheap;6264571

Take a look at the sandisk sansa fuze8gb @60-70 new. its 8gb with a … Take a look at the sandisk sansa fuze8gb @60-70 new. its 8gb with a microsd slot so could be increased by another 12 gb.its sound quality is excellent as are its reviews. it's very small, slim and light. its drag n drop with a 1.9" colour screen.Google sandisk fuze review for lots of piccys and info

Thanks, I will have a look at that.

Anyone else suggest anything?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. which drill bit set for bosch cordless drill ixo range? hex?11
      2. GP Vaccinations: telling patient they are out of stock and go private44
      3. Has your £2.50 Topcashback been paid from the last offer?22
      4. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2027

See more discussions