Expired

Wanted- Good deals on suncream

6 replies
Found 9th Aug 2008
Well as this weather here is rubbish i'm off to sun myself in Lanzarote for the week and i am in need of some suncream, has anyone spotted any good deals out and about on it?

1. Ask
  2. Sun Cream
6 Comments

saw someone say it donw to 2 quid in asda but as i had loads havent checked

3 for 2 in Matalan.... calypso (equivelant of Riemann's P20 - use once and then none for the rest of the day) is only £6 each for 200ml.... buy two get 600ml for £12...great deal

Have a look in stores like Home Bargains, Savers or Semi Chem depending on where you live as they usually have the main brands on sale for under £5 a bottle much better than Boots and their constant inflated bogoff offers.

I think the asda one finishes tomorrow, I got some thursday night, its Nivea creams and sprays, also aftersun £2 each. Also on offer mach 3 razors( the orange ones, are they mach 3?) usually over £7.

tesco's also most if not all suncream 50% off

Matalan were doing packs aimed at children. 2 high factor for £3. Was £15 and they come with a freebee depending on the factor. Freebee is either a ball or baby float seat.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet2459
    2. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604812
    3. South Park: The Fractured Butt Hole Preorders - Ubisoft Store (Free Season …46
    4. Add one, leave one game54415441

See more discussions