Groups
    EXPIRED

Wanted - Good kids holiday offer for August 09

Hi All

Looking for a holiday for me, mrs and 2 kids towards the end of August for either monday to friday or friday to monday.

Based anywhere down Somersert, Devon, Cornwall areas etc - Must have good entertainment for the kids, and not crazy summer holiday prices - anything considered/.

Cheers

10 Comments

mod

Moved to Deal Requests

the porter;5722679

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=cheap+uk+holidays+

I really hate it when people do that, so annoying :whistling:

Original Poster

that's ok - nit like i aint tried googling it first lol

Original Poster

not yet - will do now
    Cheers

i love park resorts. [url]www.park-resorts.co.uk[/url] dont know what deals they have got at the moment. its great for kids! we take a 13/10/2 1/2 year old and all of them love it!! they are like haven etc but a bit smaller!! we got our 4 night easter break for 59 quid this year! paid a full wack for our summer holiday but they do reduce prices! worth a look anyway!! good luck!! :-)

im selling a weeks holiday to the haven site hafan y mor(north wales) for the 11th-18th of sept
    in a 3 bed self catering apartment that sleeps 8 im asking £225 its on the website for £360

Original Poster

Thanks - would be awesome but kids only go back to school on the 2nd of Sept and can't take them out of school for a week so close. If it was another time I would prob snapped your arm off....
    Cheers
    Pete

What about Hoseasons - they have lots of Parks in the UK. Some dates still available for school hols.

demers;5728517

Thanks - would be awesome but kids only go back to school on the 2nd of … Thanks - would be awesome but kids only go back to school on the 2nd of Sept and can't take them out of school for a week so close. If it was another time I would prob snapped your arm off....CheersPete

no worries
    hope u find something

Parkdean and Johnfowler are really good sites. I have stayed in a few in Cornwall.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Get an annual MOT reminder68
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424814503
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1891353
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767429

See more discussions