Groups
    EXPIRED

Wanted - Good multimedia pc for living room

I have just upgraded my tv and am looking for a small but fast pc to hook up to it mainly for things like iPlayer and web browsing.etc. I have looked at the Acer Revo but have read some bad reviews in regards to speed .etc and i dont think it could handle HD streaming. Any ideas?

2 Comments

Banned

Best advice - research and build your own. Cheaper and you get exactly what you want. Go here to ask for specific advice - forums.techguy.org It's a technology forum with experts from all over the world. Just register, post your requiremtns in the right form and spmeone will help and hopefully guide you through the process.

I brought a Revo and put the XBMC Media Center on it - plays HD and Blu-Ray files all fine, boots up just under 30secs and is totally silent
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553776
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826351
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767194
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424214484

See more discussions