Groups

Wanted: Good Quality Fibre Optic Christmas Tree

OK, we've just been in the attic and have checked out the Christmas tree... and quite frankly its had it!

It looks like a plucked turkey.

I have had a gutful of dressing the Christmas Tree - so have decided to get a nice Fibre Optic one.

Any of you kind peeps know of any good quality sources and cheap!

Thanks in advance.

7 Comments

B&Q do great quality pre-lit trees wait a few days b4 xmas and you get them cheaper, we got a 6ft pre-lit tree that was £69.99 instore last year for £19 on the 21st december, i went straight home took the old one down and put the new one up, just didnt get a box with it thats all

xxx

I have heard that these constantly hum. you may not like that, but if your tv is always on you probably wouldn't notice

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Please come back in December. ;-)

Syzable;3294230

NooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooPlease come back … NooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooPlease come back in December. ;-)

spoil sport only 61 days to go:santa::gift::stocking:

..can you spray a plastic xmas tree? :?

MissRoo;3294279

..can you spray a plastic xmas tree? :?

My cat can. :w00t: lol

Syzable;3294284

My cat can. :w00t: lol

:w00t: eww .. so not what i meant sy, luckily i dont have a cat (anymore :-( )
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …5062534
      2. Samsung Note 81120
      3. Should Cyclists pay road tax and insurance?88
      4. 41% of 40-60 year olds do not go for a brisk walk of >10 minutes A MONTH!1117

See more discussions