Groups

Wanted: GoW 1,3 & Judgement Xbox one codes

Looking to see if anyone has any gears of war codes laying around that they don't need, would be very grateful to receive 1, 3 and judgement!

Thanks!

9 Comments

As officially these have now expired someone can gift you a set but not permitted to buy/sell these on here. Thanks

Original Poster

Yes was hoping for gifting as above

Banned

Syzable

As officially these have now expired someone can gift you a set but not … As officially these have now expired someone can gift you a set but not permitted to buy/sell these on here. Thanks

A mod should look into this, I think you either had to play gow before the end of 2016 to get the codes or use the codes they sent to your gamer tag. Codes that came with a physical copy of the game haven't expired so they should be allowed to be sold here still.

Banned

They have not expired I got a full set with gow 4 and I've spoke with Microsoft the are not expired

Original Poster

any chance you want to part with them

MrGimmeThatHeat

A mod should look into this, I think you either had to play gow before … A mod should look into this, I think you either had to play gow before the end of 2016 to get the codes or use the codes they sent to your gamer tag. Codes that came with a physical copy of the game haven't expired so they should be allowed to be sold here still.

​Exactly what I have tried to explain but they wont listen

scottjfitnessLooking to see if anyone has any gears of war codes laying … scottjfitnessLooking to see if anyone has any gears of war codes laying around that they don't need, would be very grateful to receive 1, 3 and judgement!

I have all the codes don't need them as I already have them I will pm them to you later when I finish work

Original Poster

Twistedc

I have all the codes don't need them as I already have them I will pm … I have all the codes don't need them as I already have them I will pm them to you later when I finish work

That would be amazing if you could! Thank you so much!

Original Poster

Sorted! Massive thanks to Twistedc
    Edited by: "scottjfitness" 20th Jan
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Furniture Sliders22
      2. Argos 3 for 2 reserving early11
      3. SCS add ons... are they worth it??22
      4. Wix Build Website Question, Domain transfer?34

See more discussions