Expired

Wanted - GTA xbox + Fast, cheap PC

2 replies
Found 4th Jan 2008
Hi does any one have a Grand Theft Auto (any'll do) for the Xbox that they would like to sell?

Also any information on a PC (without monitor) that is cheap and fast (don't care about the graphics card just a decent amount of memory).

Cheers

2 Comments

Hi there, instead of getting GTA before the new one is released i would advise getting a game called Saints Row, its nearly exactly the same. i think there was one posted on here the other day. if not just go to gamestation and look in the 2nd hand section, save you some time.

as for the pc i would recommend ebay if you can get the postage cheap enough. there has also been some goon deals at the supermarkets such as texcos and asda that i have seen posted on here however i think these were a few months ago now. you shouldnt need to pay anymore than £250 - £300 if you dont want a monitor and a decent graphics card.

hope ive helped, Joe

Original Poster

I got Saints Row and 100 percented it.

Does anyone else know anywhere for a good PC and GTAs?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sony announce £35,000 PlayStation Pro bundle...1318
    2. Heads up - Nintendo Switch Neon Console and Get Lego City Undercover and Ra…45
    3. Limited quantities of STRAFE® and SHADOW WARRIOR 2 for sale @ Special Reser…22
    4. Leicester sack their manager!1120

See more discussions