Groups

Wanted Hair Clippers

Can anyone recommend a set of hair clippers? my other set just bit the dust...

Cheers

8 Comments

try superdrug thread earlier about some phillips ones for £1.50, theyve had an awesome sale of late

Original Poster

DIVA1977;4168466

try superdrug thread earlier about some phillips ones for £1.50, theyve … try superdrug thread earlier about some phillips ones for £1.50, theyve had an awesome sale of late

Been lookin for em, anyone got a link to that post? even tried the Superdrug site and still no joy:x

Whichever ones you end up buying don't forget to oil them often.

Original Poster

Predikuesi;4168630

Whichever ones you end up buying don't forget to oil them often.

Done a bit of research (sad), you are correct, if you look after em they will last forever unlike the wahl set i just killed.....:oops:

you can also buy ones you dont need to oil,they are called "lube for life" i think they are by remmington

lyndaloo;4169416

you can also buy ones you dont need to oil,they are called "lube for … you can also buy ones you dont need to oil,they are called "lube for life" i think they are by remmington

ceramic?

bargain surfer;4169455

ceramic?

no dont think ours are ceramic,they are just called remmington precision with lube for life blades

I just bought ] THESE and would highly recommend them. I always used wahl when I was working in the salon, one of the best brands about.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/514R0WMDCQL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions