Wanted - Halo 2 Multiplayer map pack - for the original xbox

7 replies
Found 16th Oct 2008
Bit of old one here , but im looking the multiplayer map pack for halo 2 on the original Xbox . Will offer £3 shipped by 2nd class

7 Comments

they are free to downlod

Original Poster

Any pointers there mate . Im not on xbox live .
cheers

Original Poster

Actually just had a thought . If i get a xbox live 24/ 48 hour code then i can nip onto xbox live and download the maps i need free . Anyone with a code i can use , thanks ...;-)

williams;3223130

Actually just had a thought . If i get a xbox live 24/ 48 hour code … Actually just had a thought . If i get a xbox live 24/ 48 hour code then i can nip onto xbox live and download the maps i need free . Anyone with a code i can use , thanks ...;-)

but xbox online to download stuff is free - you only need to pay to actually play online
plus you get 1 months free online with your 360 when you play online for the first time

dandoc2;3223242

but xbox online to download stuff is free - you only need to pay to … but xbox online to download stuff is free - you only need to pay to actually play online

xbox 360, not xbox

Original Poster

That indeed is the problem . Im still living in the old xbox days . Anyhow if someone could either help me out with a location for the maps for download then please do . Or indeed if you have a xobox live code i could try on my original xbox .
cheers

williams;3223895

That indeed is the problem . Im still living in the old xbox days . … That indeed is the problem . Im still living in the old xbox days . Anyhow if someone could either help me out with a location for the maps for download then please do . Or indeed if you have a xobox live code i could try on my original xbox . cheers

you could just buy an xbox 360 they are only £109 now
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Highway code and use of indicators (or lack thereof)4177
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769537
    3. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA21111
    4. Anyone else bored of video gaming2642

See more discussions