Groups

Wanted: Halo 3: ODST Sgt. Johnson Code

Has anyone got the Sgt. Johnson code for preordering Halo 3: ODST yet? If they have would they be interested in swapping for some 48hour trials.

Thanks.

14 Comments

supermod

Moved to MISC as you are requesting a swap for 'Freebie' items with no RRP, so sales feedback doesn't apply.

DT u got this on dloaded or original?

Original Poster

MarzBarz;6335186

DT u got this on dloaded or original?

Original. Came today

deathtrap3000;6335194

Original. Came today

how kum u didnt get a code? mine got cancelled as my card was empty i totally forgot, im going to wait till it drops to £20-25

Original Poster

MarzBarz;6335202

how kum u didnt get a code? mine got cancelled as my card was empty i … how kum u didnt get a code? mine got cancelled as my card was empty i totally forgot, im going to wait till it drops to £20-25

preordered from thehut. unfortunately they arent offering the code. Got it for about £26 though.

deathtrap3000;6335210

preordered from thehut. unfortunately they arent offering the code. Got … preordered from thehut. unfortunately they arent offering the code. Got it for about £26 though.

mine was £28 from gameconnection my m8 got his friday from there. I fink i may just have to go to a shop.

I order mine from Argos ages ago and no sign of dispatch yet chkybsts took money day of order as well.

What does the code get you again?

Original Poster

dontasciime;6335461

What does the code get you again?

Pretty much what it says. It gets you Sgt. Johnson for multiplayer.

____lol_________

Unsure if its aloud, but I am also after a SGT Johnson code. Will be getting the game at Blockbuster due to store credit and they are not on the list of places giving them out.

So if you can blag an extra for me that would be super. If needed(free would be better:p ) I am sure we can sort some form of payment/swap. :thumbsup:

teraomi;6337698

Unsure if its aloud, but I am also after a SGT Johnson code. Will be … Unsure if its aloud, but I am also after a SGT Johnson code. Will be getting the game at Blockbuster due to store credit and they are not on the list of places giving them out.So if you can blag an extra for me that would be super. If needed(free would be better:p ) I am sure we can sort some form of payment/swap. :thumbsup:

Are Argos on that list? :thinking:

Starr;6337712

Are Argos on that list? :thinking:

Not on the Bungie site list I'm afraid ...but somehow shopto are advertising the code so who really knows until official release.
    --

* UK: Game, Gamestation, Amazon, Play

Original Poster

So has anyone got one of these codes yet?

Bump for a remote chance of kindness .
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Amazon Italy Galaxy S8 UK12
      2. Argos 3 for 2 reserving early44
      3. DashCam Recommendation With Front And Rear Camera Built In22
      4. £1500 55 inch 4K TV56

See more discussions