Found 20th Jan 2009
Has anyone a hamster cage they want to get rid of, my daughter has 3 russian hamsters they are suppose to be ok in cage together, they have started fighting, so have had to separate them, so need really a couple of cages, has anyone got some they don't need anymore? let me know what sort they are and how much. am in southend-on-sea, Essex

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
12 Comments

Dont have a cage, but asda had some cheap cages, think they were either £6 of £10 yesterday

Original Poster

bargainhunter2009;4127685

Dont have a cage, but asda had some cheap cages, think they were either … Dont have a cage, but asda had some cheap cages, think they were either £6 of £10 yesterday

Have just phoned asda's they don't sell them at our one! Thanks anyway:)

vid of the fight?

j/k

wheni was young i bought a big tall cage and tierred if off into 3 floors with some ply wood, maybe that could be a money and space saving solution?

i got the russians well did have lol the one ate the other all i found was his leg and jaw

Original Poster

kungfu;4127803

vid of the fight?No! No! No!:) One has a bad leg now! I know what's … vid of the fight?No! No! No!:) One has a bad leg now! I know what's coming next! Yes ive heard that they will eat each other!!!!:w00t:j/k :pwheni was young i bought a big tall cage and tierred if off into 3 floors with some ply wood, maybe that could be a money and space saving solution?

Original Poster

csamual;4127824

i got the russians well did have lol the one ate the other all i found … i got the russians well did have lol the one ate the other all i found was his leg and jaw

Told you I knew it was coming!!!!!!!!!!!!:w00t:

oh ok sorry about asda. I know Wilkos sell cheap ones as well. Or have you tried freecycle?

lol i had a thread about it lol

csamual;4127853

lol i had a thread about it lol

you are sick:x

Original Poster

bargainhunter2009;4127845

oh ok sorry about asda. I know Wilkos sell cheap ones as well. Or have … oh ok sorry about asda. I know Wilkos sell cheap ones as well. Or have you tried freecycle?

No prob I had a look on wilko site, but couldn't find anything. although I have seen them in there. will try freecycle:)

I have a rotastak one. Its really big and can be split into 3 different cages i think. I bought the main unit for £50 then added loads extra bits to it like dining room, living room, tavel case, bedroom and lots of tubes. It has cost me way over £100. Wouldnt even like to say exactly how much but as my hamster died, it was only used for about 2 months at the most. Looks brand new. Not really sure how much but im not that far from southend so let me no if your interested and i will get some photos and stuff. Thanks.

Original Poster

Hi everyone thanks for the help and comments, Have managed to get 2 off ebay tonight just over £14 for the two.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769346
    2. Any PS4 News Here29313894
    3. Tesco 3 for 2 Toy deal starting 27th October87
    4. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…3465

See more discussions