Groups
    EXPIRED

Wanted: Hand Blender

Hiya,

I'm looking for a good deal on a good hand blender. This one was awesome but it's expired:

hotukdeals.com/ite…d-/

Does anyone know anywhere else something as good can be bought, for a good price?

Thanks,

AV

11 Comments

Saw one in the debenhams sale for £25... dont know if its what you're after but worth a look?
    debenhams.com/web…_-1

Otherwise check out their other kitchen appliance deals:
    debenhams.com/web…999

Saw a post for money off promos for necter card holders too check the forum...

Hope that helps

seen cheap in tescos

Original Poster

It's not in stock though palspal.

I did add the item to the basket with no problem. Presumably it doesn't tell you until checkout time that it's not in stock?

If so, sorry, my mistake.

Original Poster

It allows you to order it but gets cancelled in about a week.

Thanks for the clearing that up.

Debenhams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:x

Original Poster

Indeed!

So if anyone has any others, preferably as good as the Debenhams one or similar, then please keep me informed!

Original Poster

Turns out Debenhams had this in stock instore for £25 so picked that up!

Thanks guys!

Haha I dnt mind blending my m8s hand =]

AV1985;2416731

Turns out Debenhams had this in stock instore for £25 so picked that … Turns out Debenhams had this in stock instore for £25 so picked that up!Thanks guys!

lol:) Good idea.

It sounds like their computer stock system knows that they have the blenders. I added 4 of the blenders to the Debenhams basket to see if they ran out of stock, so couldn't understand why they wouldn't deliver.

I was going to suggest that Debenhams perhaps couldn't cope with online shoppers and that it might be an idea to call into your local store.

:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free Codes from EGX66
      2. One for the mathmeticians1829
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767422
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2645

See more discussions