Expired

Wanted: Harry Potter books 4-7

Found 19th Jul 2007
I want the Harry Potter Books 4-7. I have 3 and dont think book 1 and 2 are worth it if I read the third one.

8 Comments

Book 7 is £5 in asda from tomorrow night

Original Poster

Won't the films fill me in? As i've seen them plenty of times.

hello.
they are all about £5 new on amazon and if you make the order to £15 you will get free delivery.

Original Poster

ok thx for the advice!

Original Poster

BTW if i already know who dies in books 4-6 is there any point of reading them?

manzi

BTW if i already know who dies in books 4-6 is there any point of reading … BTW if i already know who dies in books 4-6 is there any point of reading them?

By the sounds of it you don't actually want to read the books you just want to know the storyline. In which case you might as well just look up a summary of each book on the internet.

massmail666

anybody know a good deal on the whole set (1-7)????? read the first 6 … anybody know a good deal on the whole set (1-7)????? read the first 6 (from library) but wanted a set of my own.Thanks

the bookpeople and/or the redhouse have the children's editions in a set

edit:
For anyone wanting all 7 hardback books, the best price that I know of is £32.98 at the Redhouse redhouse.co.uk
(note: this is for the children's editions)

item codes are: HFP2 and HPU2
offer: The first six Harry Potter books for only £19.99 when you buy Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows for £12.99

For those just wanting book 7, this doesn't cover all known online bookstores, but it's a start...
123pricecheck.co.uk/BOO…tml

hth

Sounds like the topic creator is trying to force themselves into reading the books because of the Harry Potter fever.

Obviously in a series you're gonna want to start at the begining. Just read them 1-7.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769555
    2. First batch of original Xbox backwards compatible games33
    3. Anyone else bored of video gaming2849
    4. Add one, leave one game54415461

See more discussions