Groups
    EXPIRED

WANTED - Have GBP 500 - which all singing, all dancing TV should I buy?

Hi all.

Self confessed technophobe typing.

I am looking to buy the biggest, best make, most extras flat screen HD ready TV out there on a budget of 500 quid. There are so many to choose from and I wouldn't know where to start. I've seen loads go through here and never managed to get one before they went out of stock or expired. I'm not after a PS3/360 VDU or a p***s extension type telly, just the all round best 500 notes can buy. Can you help me please find me the best deal?

Thank you for your help.

6 Comments

There is this Pananasonic on Argos for £449 Everyone rates Panny's
    check out some reviews on this one its not the top spec model but I think its rated.

It is only a 32 incher though.

I take which magazine - they say stay away from acoustic solutions & wharfedales and they know what their on about.

check out the deal here:
    argos.co.uk/sta…htm

Its going to cost youmore than £500 if you want it all.

bobbybuilder;2458710

There is this Pananasonic on Argos for £449 Everyone rates Panny'scheck … There is this Pananasonic on Argos for £449 Everyone rates Panny'scheck out some reviews on this one its not the top spec model but I think its rated.It is only a 32 incher though.I take which magazine - they say stay away from acoustic solutions & wharfedales and they know what their on about.check out the deal here:http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/5292978/c_1/1%7Ccategory_root%7CSound+and+vision%7C9555142/c_2/2%7Ccat_9555142%7CTelevisions%7C9555309.htmIts going to cost youmore than £500 if you want it all.

oh yeah - 3 year warranty voucher available

I stuck this on earlier - got colded but prob cos its plasma but believe me its a goody - just over yer budget but it does come with optional 9months interest free credit &... wait for it... free karaoke disc!!! what more could you ask for??
    hotukdeals.com/ite…5-9

Original Poster

Thanks for your replies people. All repped for your time and effort

we got a Panasonic Viera last week, it's nice. However I see they have an offer on them at Currys at the mo so may be worth looking there, they seem to be around the £500 mark. We paid more but had vouchers!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cheapest way to call landline, UK to Ireland12
      2. Google assistant notification22
      3. GAP Insurance Recommendations55
      4. Help please - pc issues711

See more discussions