EXPIRED

wanted homebase or b&q money off vouchers

hi there i was wondering if anyone out there has any money of vouchers as i am moving out of me hostel soon into a flat, and there is alot of work to be done in the flat so could do with some money off. many thanks

14 Comments

Buy todays Sun

Original Poster

whats in todays sun hun?

charlie2;3525672

whats in todays sun hun?

20% off at wickes although there is an online code on here for 20% off @ wickes on here too

have you got a date for moving in now charlie2? :thumbsup:

Original Poster

cheerleader;3525707

20% off at wickes although there is an online code on here for 20% off @ … 20% off at wickes although there is an online code on here for 20% off @ wickes on here too

ty hun :thumbsup:

10% day 28/29 november if you didnt already know

Original Poster

no i didn't know that, thanks :thumbsup:

15% off for next 3 days at homebase when you buy thesun today.

Original Poster

cheerleader;3525714

have you got a date for moving in now charlie2? :thumbsup:

yes hun i move on the 5th of december
i was after some instore paper sort of vouchers so i could use them up to a certain date, so i don't have to buy straight away

I have a homebase Pound 10 Voucher can post it to you for Pound 8. Payment has to be made to my paypal account.

Original Poster

sj73;3525942

I have a homebase Pound 10 Voucher can post it to you for Pound 8. … I have a homebase Pound 10 Voucher can post it to you for Pound 8. Payment has to be made to my paypal account.

thanks for the offer but im after something like 10% or 20% off as im proberly going to be spending alot of money. thanks again

charlie2;3525913

yes hun i move on the 5th of decemberi was after some instore paper sort … yes hun i move on the 5th of decemberi was after some instore paper sort of vouchers so i could use them up to a certain date, so i don't have to buy straight away

yayy!! you'll be in your new home before christmas :-D so happy for you hun xx :thumbsup:

Original Poster

thank you, can't wait to see my little one's face, she's actually gonna have her own bedroom to show off to all her friends, bless it's gonna bring tears to my eyes

charlie2;3526150

thank you, can't wait to see my little one's face, she's actually gonna … thank you, can't wait to see my little one's face, she's actually gonna have her own bedroom to show off to all her friends, bless it's gonna bring tears to my eyes

awwww bless :friends: your gonna have the best christmas ever :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. FREE Odeon cinema ticket45
    2. WONGA REFUNDS DUE2121028
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767502
    4. Cat Chat77752

See more discussions