Expired

Wanted - HTC Diamond 2 or MDA Compact V on contract Tariff £15 per month phone to be less than £80

0 replies
Found 12th Aug 2009
Hi all,

After 4 Windows mobile phones with T-mobile non of which cost me a lot to upgrade over the past 6 years yesterdays call to tmobile proved interesting and rather upsetting.

I currently have an MDA touch and was looking for another windows mobile based phone. The cheapest seems to be the MDA Compact V (HTC Diamond 2).

When I asked how much the upgrade cost was I was told it was in the region of £229.

The gentleman I spoke to said that if I were to stay on my contract for longer it would give me more discount, so I thought I would see if the wondeful world of HUKdeals might help.

So, i'm looking for a monthly tariff of no more than £15 (not to be achieved by any redemption or cashback!!)

minues around the 50 to 200, texts i'm not fussed about as I don't use um.

Phone price to be no more than say £90 (with no redemption deals coming into play)

I even spoke to their cancellation department and asked for a PAC Code, who ended up talking me out of asking for one, she even tried to get more discount but to no avail.

Can anyone help, I don't mind a 24 month contract.

PS I know of one third party retailer who can do the tariff but the phone will cost £109, thats strange, as a new customer £109 as an upgrade £229, and no, I don't care about keeping my phone number

Thx in advance..

Gunner

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769611
    2. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz78
    3. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604832
    4. The Walking Dead Thread (opinion, spoilers Rumors)73569

See more discussions