wanted Hudsan x4 with controller and 2mp camera

Found 1st Jan 2015
Seen a few around the £50 mark, but all imports and a bit worried about authenticity.

Anyone seen these for sale in the UK?

13 Comments

I had a job finding one for christmas, ended up looking at two other models with a 2mp hd cam which were cheaper. Bought the syma x5c in the end (the x5 is without the camera) for £39 with amazon prime but OOS now, quite impressed with it. We took it to the beach (bad choice really) but the syma can be taken apart and repaired quite easily with lots of spares available cheaply.

There is also a JJRC h8c which might be better than the syma if you cant find the others. The hubsan seems small compared?

I have 2 hubsan's for sale ,was going to put them on the bay tomorrow . I cannot get used to them , there fast and I'm too heavy handed . I bought a H107C 3 months ago ,got a 32GB card for it and took it to the front door for the first time .I watched it fly high and across the road into waste land and never got it back ....................it's still there ,under the bushes ,nettles . I've been a number of times and I still cannot find it .So, I ordered 2 more , a 107L without hand set [for practice]and a 107C with handset and a new prop guard. There's only 1 battery but 2 chargers and spare props and 2 handsets. Perfect condition,like new and fully working order .Interested ?

mod

ricko

I have 2 hubsan's for sale ,was going to put them on the bay tomorrow . I … I have 2 hubsan's for sale ,was going to put them on the bay tomorrow . I cannot get used to them , there fast and I'm too heavy handed . I bought a H107C 3 months ago ,got a 32GB card for it and took it to the front door for the first time .I watched it fly high and across the road into waste land and never got it back ....................it's still there ,under the bushes ,nettles . I've been a number of times and I still cannot find it .So, I ordered 2 more , a 107L without hand set [for practice]and a 107C with handset and a new prop guard. There's only 1 battery but 2 chargers and spare props and 2 handsets. Perfect condition,like new and fully working order .Interested ?

ricko , you will need to create a thread in FS as you can't sell here as this is Ask
FS Guidelines

Yes , sorry I know , I only wanted to know if the OP was interested before putting them on the bay . If he had been I would have created a new FS thread and put pictures up. thanks

Original Poster

Maybe interested? How much?

Cannot deal from PM or this thread , would have to put up a FS , but I'd let them both go for £50 plus postage

The matter is closed . jtomo didn't get back . Hubsans on the bay .

Original Poster

Link?

jtomo

Link?

you just had to answer the post . If interested I would have started a new FS and put up photos .It seemed pointless doing so if you had bought Hubsans from somewhere else .

Original Poster

I was busy with my family and did not have chance to reply. I am interested but would like more info, a link to the bay would be useful so I can see what I'm looking at!, but if that's a problem for you...then that's fine, don't worry about it.

Original Poster

I haven't bought anything yet!

here's the link to the bay:

ebay.co.uk/itm…656

don't worry Mods, I'm only supplying the requested link .I know the rules regarding hotukdeals & ebay.thanks

Original Poster

Thanks, but I bought a syma x5c instead as did not hear from you. Good luck anyway.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Hope of a cure for asthma56
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769299
    3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7871476
    4. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2685

See more discussions