Groups
    EXPIRED

WANTED!- IPOD NANO 3RD GENERATION 4GB OR 8GB NOT BOTHERED ABOUT THE COLOUR!

HEY
    I AM LOOKING TO BUY AN IPOD NANO 3RD GENERATION EITHER A 4GB OR AN 8GB AND I DON'T MIND WHAT COLOUR IT IS.

7 Comments

You tried the Apple Refurb store?

store.apple.com/uk/…MzE

Work perfectly well. My friend bought a touch off here and it looked brand new!

Just realised you want a 3rd gen, these are 4th gen! Still worth a look since the price is cheap

If you find one please let us know where! They're difficult to find, but desirable cos the 4th gen ones don't charge with all car stereos ipod docks - and particularly the car I'm about to buy ...

Original Poster

ok thanks ebeyone who has posted so far
    but since just buying a new bike i now dont have that money as the ipod on the site cost £107 i can't afford it at the minute but thanks for the help!!!!!

anyone elese have any offers?

I Picked one up from Littlewoods direct - there was a £30 discount code for new customers and I also went via QuidCo (6%) so it brings the price of a nano down to less than £80 including delivery! :-D

Good Luck!

Original Poster

thanks again everyone!

my friend gave me this website to look at but i don't really understand it can anyone help me to tell if they are real or not
    dhgate.com/who…tml

i don't no what it means by piece and how many you have to buy any help on this will be much appreciated

gsmith29;5600638

thanks again everyone! :Dmy friend gave me this website to look at but i … thanks again everyone! :Dmy friend gave me this website to look at but i don't really understand it can anyone help me to tell if they are real or nothttp://www.dhgate.com/wholesale/ipod+nano+4th.htmli don't no what it means by piece and how many you have to buy any help on this will be much appreciated

[SIZE="4"]"MP4 Player Apple Ipod Nano 4th Generation- High copy!
    Attention : This 4th chromatic unsupport itunes and it is made in china. not from corporation"[/SIZE]

Taken from the website, it seems to me they're copies (unsurprisingly at the prices they're charging), and they don't support itunes.....
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cheapest Place to Buy Half Decent LED Bulbs - Bayonet & Spots32
      2. Upgrading qacoustic speaker setup11
      3. cheap glasses websites78
      4. DPD international?33

See more discussions