Groups

WANTED - Ironing Board Cover

Serious - My Wife has been good last year and to reward her I need a new Ironing board cover to go with the Iron which i bought her for christmas.

Any suggestions appreciated..............

37 Comments

Tried freecycle for your area?

Original Poster

Please elaborate?

http://img159.imageshack.us/img159/1589/trollingxp3.jpg

if you got me that for christmas you would be looking for a medic not a cover to go with it! shocking man i am so glad i am bad all year round! :x:-D

start running now..................... she might not catch u

wulshaz;3950986

if you got me that for christmas you would be looking for a medic not a … if you got me that for christmas you would be looking for a medic not a cover to go with it! shocking man i am so glad i am bad all year round! :x:-D

how bad :-D

wulshaz;3950986

if you got me that for christmas you would be looking for a medic not a … if you got me that for christmas you would be looking for a medic not a cover to go with it! shocking man i am so glad i am bad all year round! :x:-D

i agree entirely !

mmm very bad and i get a right old spanking for it!!!

Original Poster

Why it makes her life easier ;-)

would be a divorce from me and i would take you for every penny

Original Poster

Some women just are not grateful!!

LOL!

avoint;3951022

Why it makes her life easier ;-)

i would think the word harder comes to mind! :x

Why not buy yourself a whole load of new shirts for her to stand and iron all day, keep her happy?

Your spoiling her, you have already bought her a present. Buy her the the ironing board cover for her birthday.

Banned

how about a pack of dishcloths?

could be a cheaper option

Some birds don't know when they're well off!!

Original Poster

makershaker;3951084

Why not buy yourself a whole load of new shirts for her to stand and iron … Why not buy yourself a whole load of new shirts for her to stand and iron all day, keep her happy?

Now thats a great idea why didn't I think of that before!!:p

]http//ww…htm
    get her one of these will help cut down her ironing time - but if you were a really good husband you would treat her to one of these
    argos.co.uk/sta…htm

makershaker;3951084

Why not buy yourself a whole load of new shirts for her to stand and iron … Why not buy yourself a whole load of new shirts for her to stand and iron all day, keep her happy?

well he did keep me waiting for him!!!:oops::-D

How about an ironing board cover that has pictures of lots of different food on it? Give her a few ideas what to cook for your dinner when she finishes her ironing?!

makershaker;3951775

How about an ironing board cover that has pictures of lots of different … How about an ironing board cover that has pictures of lots of different food on it? Give her a few ideas what to cook for your dinner when she finishes her ironing?!

yeh right! i know what i would want on it and it aint food for ideas!!!:oops:

wulshaz;3951794

yeh right! i know what i would want on it and it aint food for … yeh right! i know what i would want on it and it aint food for ideas!!!:oops:

:-D what would that be?!! :whistling:

well use your imagination a tall blonde ready for action? !

wulshaz;3951830

well use your imagination a tall blonde ready for action? !

OMG! :thinking:

Now theres a thought lol!

makershaker;3951838

OMG! :thinking:Now theres a thought lol!

and a good one at that!!! :-D

wulshaz;3951846

and a good one at that!!! :-D

:-D:-D:-D

:thumbsup:

oh well a suppose its time for bed seen as this is not reality as such!

goodnight all or as they say in glesga "gnight dick" lol

:oops:...

wulshaz;3951877

oh well a suppose its time for bed seen as this is not reality as such!

yeah me too, :cry:

goodnight!

Hi avoint, how about this one from myprezzybox.co.uk
    http://www.prezzybox.com/pb/data/media/8681.jpg
    Specification:
    [LIST]
    [*]Elasticated.
    [*]Fits In Seconds.
    [*]Reflects Heat to Iron Both Sides.
    [*]Super Thick Felt Backing.
    [*]Machine Washable.
    [*]Will fit all boards up to 1200mm x 370mm .
    [*]Actual Cover size 1320mm x 480mm.[/LIST]
    These cheeky ironing board covers have been designed to make your ironing chores a much sexier experience! Just iron the towel/bikini and watch it disappear to reveal all.....and we mean ALL!
    Makes ironing a lot more fun so buy one for yourself or send some to your friends... at £14.95 they make a perfect naughty gift! Felt backed, 100% cotton. Elasticated for a quick and easy fit.

I want one.
    Where can I buy one?

Original Poster

sofatoad;3952202

Hi avoint, how about this one from … Hi avoint, how about this one from myprezzybox.co.ukSpecification:[LIST][*]Elasticated.[*]Fits In Seconds.[*]Reflects Heat to Iron Both Sides.[*]Super Thick Felt Backing.[*]Machine Washable.[*]Will fit all boards up to 1200mm x 370mm .[*]Actual Cover size 1320mm x 480mm.[/LIST] These cheeky ironing board covers have been designed to make your ironing chores a much sexier experience! Just iron the towel/bikini and watch it disappear to reveal all.....and we mean ALL! Makes ironing a lot more fun so buy one for yourself or send some to your friends... at £14.95 they make a perfect naughty gift! Felt backed, 100% cotton. Elasticated for a quick and easy fit.

Looks good to me :thumbsup:

andywedge;3980287

Nah - this one

Pay attention andywedge, it's for the wife! hmmm unless she's..nnaahhh...:whistling:

sold out lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Decent Mp3 Player?33
      2. Box Nation44
      3. iPhone x66
      4. Do you use a case on your iPhone?11

See more discussions