Found 15th Mar 2008
t mobile or virgin - brand new
had a search and it looks as if the deals greatly vary

anyone want to part company with this phone for a good price?

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
12 Comments

Hi, I don't know if you've seen it already or not, but I'm selling a brand new and still sealed k810i on t-mobile but also compatible with virgin (as t-mobile phones are) for 109.95 + £4.95 1st class recorded delivery or free pick up from Norwich. Let me know if your interested? Thanks

Would you be interested in a K800I which can be unlocked for free?

Original Poster

depends on the price and whether it is unlocked already- just a bit concerned on lens bulkiness as per reviews?

julesmay;1725045

depends on the price and whether it is unlocked already- just a bit … depends on the price and whether it is unlocked already- just a bit concerned on lens bulkiness as per reviews?

Would be looking at £72 delivered but could be open to offers... the lens bulkiness is no problem IMO and rarely opens when in pocket. It is currently locked to Tesco but can be unlocked for free via these instructions:- hotukdeals.com/ite…20/

Original Poster

ideally would want it unlocking for me- due to me being techno-nob :-) i'd be the person who would turn into a brick
is the phone new and unused?

The phone has been used for about 1 month late last year and has been sitting in its box since. It is in excellent condition and has very light marking to the camera cover and to the main screen, but these are minimal and can only be seen when you look at the phone closely in the light. They do not affect the screen when on at all.

Original Poster

45 unlocked and delivered?

hi there,i have a k810i IVORY unlocked to all network.
i want £120 with posting,its 2months brand new condition.
thanks

julesmay;1727179

45 unlocked and delivered?

No thanks, that would leave me only £36 after fees and postage, and i have to unlock it myself which i dont want to have to do. I can sell it on ebay for more than that

Original Poster

ok no probs- my rationale for thinking of that price was CPW do them spanking new at £70 and you said it has got some superficial markings and is currently locked.
thanks anyway, best wishes

The cheapest i could probably do would be around £60 delivered

I do have an unlocked blue k810i but would be reluctant to part with it unless you made a good offer.

Banned

i have a k810i unlocked new no marks on it boxed and will put a £9.95 prepad sim of o2 for £95+£2.50 postage
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Consumer Rights - Wrong Description of Fridge610
    2. Advice on selling an iPhone?67
    3. Best way to get to Alton towers from north west, or by train, coach etc11
    4. How to switch between open apps on an Android box22

See more discussions