Expired

WANTED - K850i for £100 or C902 for £150 if possible.

Banned 8 replies
Found 3rd Jul 2008
ahh fancy a new phone, but don't want nunna that contract crap, my k800i just broke recently and being a sony ericcson fan i feel i should upgrade, i'm not bothered the network or firmware w.e as i can unlock/upgrade, but i would prefer the phone to be new or nearly new and with no scratches if possible. paypal only.

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
8 Comments

Dont even bother with either both ****! I had the k850i and the buttons are horrendous!!!!!!! So i awaited the c902 and thought woohoo back to normal buttons, but then i had 3 of them!! Due to being unable to actually use the camera, as its hidden behind the casing, and not for the life of me could i get it open! Stay well clear hunnie xxx

Original Poster Banned

missgem;2447343

Dont even bother with either both ****! I had the k850i and the buttons … Dont even bother with either both ****! I had the k850i and the buttons are horrendous!!!!!!! So i awaited the c902 and thought woohoo back to normal buttons, but then i had 3 of them!! Due to being unable to actually use the camera, as its hidden behind the casing, and not for the life of me could i get it open! Stay well clear hunnie xxx

my mum's got a k850 and i find it alright it's a love hate phone really

I saw the C902 in Phones for you for £200 on O2 but surprise surprise no stock anywhere??!

i got a k850i id sell m8 £110 all in

Original Poster Banned

csamual;2451065

i got a k850i id sell m8 £110 all in

whats the condition like?

its in good condition with fair marks on it from pocket works perfect boxed with charger and everything that comes new

I've got K850i, boxed with all the bits and bobs. 9 months warrenty left approx. Not a mark on the screen still has protector £105.

PM sent

daBluone;2450484

I saw the C902 in Phones for you for £200 on O2 but surprise surprise no … I saw the C902 in Phones for you for £200 on O2 but surprise surprise no stock anywhere??!

Just ordered a SE C902 from phones 4 u for £199 plus £10 o2 airtime
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition51460
    2. Magazine competitions - Issue 42 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1515
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums11
    4. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!11

See more discussions