Expired

Wanted - Kids DS Lite Games (boxed only)

Found 18th Oct 2009
As title states really. Have bought my nephews Nintedo DS Lites for their birthdays and am looking for some cheap boxed games for them (£5 ish), will have a look in game at the pre-owned but thought i'd try here first. Must be in good condition. They are typical boys so anything like spiderman, scooby doo, ben 10 (not even sure if you can get these for ds) but along those lines anyway. Thank you all in advance.

EDIT- They are aged 5 & 6

10 Comments

what age are they ?

Journey to the Center of the Earth DS - £3.99 delivered

Next best £4.99 - find-games.co.uk/nds…htm

Trapped in a mysterious cave, play as Trevor, Sean, or Hannah to explore exotic worlds, navigate through rock slides, ride a runaway mine cart, surf a raging river, and encounter terrifying creatures as they find a passageway to the earth's surface.

Looks good?

Don't know if you have any Martin McColls newsagents around you, but I went into one couple of days ago & they had 75% off brand new DS games, they were all £4.99, on the counter, might be worth checking it out?

;-)

If they like Pokemon then I have Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team mint condition £10 delivered

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm233/lyzzys/pokemon.jpg

Original Poster

lucerysmum;6611620

what age are they ?Journey to the Center of the Earth DS - £3.99 … what age are they ?Journey to the Center of the Earth DS - £3.99 deliveredNext best £4.99 - http://www.find-games.co.uk/nds/B0019E2NTC.htmTrapped in a mysterious cave, play as Trevor, Sean, or Hannah to explore exotic worlds, navigate through rock slides, ride a runaway mine cart, surf a raging river, and encounter terrifying creatures as they find a passageway to the earth's surface.Looks good?

They are 5 & 6. Looks good, would you accept £3.50 delivered?:)

richx45;6611833

Don't know if you have any Martin McColls newsagents around you, but I … Don't know if you have any Martin McColls newsagents around you, but I went into one couple of days ago & they had 75% off brand new DS games, they were all £4.99, on the counter, might be worth checking it out?;-)

thank you, yes i have one next to work, will give that a try...repped:thumbsup:
lyzzys321;6612248

If they like Pokemon then I have Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue … If they like Pokemon then I have Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team mint condition £10 delivered

Thanks it looks good but was looking for games around the £5 mark, repped for helpfulness though :thumbsup:

thegamecollection.net

they have cheap games from as little as 2.40
with free delivery hope that helps

asda has been advertising ds games and wii games for £10

lucerysmum;6611620

what age are they ?Journey to the Center of the Earth DS - £3.99 … what age are they ?Journey to the Center of the Earth DS - £3.99 deliveredNext best £4.99 - http://www.find-games.co.uk/nds/B0019E2NTC.htmTrapped in a mysterious cave, play as Trevor, Sean, or Hannah to explore exotic worlds, navigate through rock slides, ride a runaway mine cart, surf a raging river, and encounter terrifying creatures as they find a passageway to the earth's surface.Looks good?

hi, i wasn't selling them - it was just a link to the shop to get one - if i had them i'll sell them to you for that price ! If not - they are a good price for £3.99 - and you can get cashback:thumbsup:

Original Poster

lucerysmum;6614867

hi, i wasn't selling them - it was just a link to the shop to get one - … hi, i wasn't selling them - it was just a link to the shop to get one - if i had them i'll sell them to you for that price ! If not - they are a good price for £3.99 - and you can get cashback:thumbsup:

sorry my mistake lol. where did u see it for £3.99? i couldnt see it on that site just the 4.99 one:oops:

Original Poster

charlenexxx;6614349

thegamecollection.net they have cheap games from as little as 2.40 with … thegamecollection.net they have cheap games from as little as 2.40 with free delivery hope that helps

thank you will have a look, repped :thumbsup:

sands;6614776

asda has been advertising ds games and wii games for £10

thanks i seen this and had a quick look today but they never had a huge selection, repped for info though:thumbsup:

Kerz67;6615738

sorry my mistake lol. where did u see it for £3.99? i couldnt see it on … sorry my mistake lol. where did u see it for £3.99? i couldnt see it on that site just the 4.99 one:oops:

sorry mate - thegamecollection.net/jou…tml :oops: i am so dopey sometimes !
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition66724
    2. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…11
    3. Win an unbelievable Windows Mixed Reality prize pack from Windows Central! …43
    4. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines43

See more discussions