Groups
    EXPIRED

wanted kids proof anti-slam door stoppers

i would like 7 of these please if anyone has any for sale, knows where i could buy theses cheap as chips/ would be willing to trade items

15 Comments

Original Poster

[IMG]amazon.co.uk/gp/…e_0?ie=UTF8&n=59624031&s=baby[/IMG]

Original Poster

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41cfxB2CooL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Original Poster

was ideally looking cheaper than that thanks, either a multibuy/ personal sale as i need 7

kiddycare have them the more you buy the cheaper they are
    kiddicare.com/web…dIO

you could always pop a tea towel or something over the top of the door, I always found this worked as the foam things sometimes flew off when the wind blew the door hard!

Why not make some out of some slightly rigid foam or such like

Original Poster

renown;6071247

Why not make some out of some slightly rigid foam or such like

could do but probs mess it up, its just ive got 2 kids 3yr and 18mths and they follow each other all the time and allways close doors behind them/ on purpose as a game im just frightened that they will catch their fingers if im not there one of these days.

Banned

I think i have seen a version of those door stoppers at poundland.
    You get one door stopper and a couple of corner covers & plug covers. Worth a look :thumbsup:

Hi, Try your local sure start centre, they may have a "Home equipment low price scheme" here in Widnes ours is great, you can get fire guards for about £6.50, wide fit safety gates for about £7.50, they also sell all types of childproof locks and first aid kits, the door jammers you are looking for are only about 50p - 75p, Hope this helps

Original Poster

cnv301;6074735

Hi, Try your local sure start centre, they may have a "Home equipment low … Hi, Try your local sure start centre, they may have a "Home equipment low price scheme" here in Widnes ours is great, you can get fire guards for about £6.50, wide fit safety gates for about £7.50, they also sell all types of childproof locks and first aid kits, the door jammers you are looking for are only about 50p - 75p, Hope this helps

oh thanks didnt think about going there its only ten mins away. worth a try

Original Poster

jjcaho;6073630

I think i have seen a version of those door stoppers at poundland. You … I think i have seen a version of those door stoppers at poundland. You get one door stopper and a couple of corner covers & plug covers. Worth a look :thumbsup:

i got one of those packs thanks but only got one door stopper, so unless i bought a few packs and gave the other stuff away dont know if its worth it but thanks

watch out as they dont fit all doors! i bought some from betterware and they didnt fit the door! kept pinging off!

Original Poster

joharni;6084509

watch out as they dont fit all doors! i bought some from betterware and … watch out as they dont fit all doors! i bought some from betterware and they didnt fit the door! kept pinging off!

oh rite thanks for that, i didnt think it mattered if i find some just maybe buy a couple just incase
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One for the mathmaticians2847
      2. One thing you've forgotten55
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767462
      4. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.816

See more discussions