WANTED - Kits for Kids Tokens - Daily Record - Starts 21/03/09

Hi everyone,

Looking for a wee bit of help on this one, and putting feelers out in advance!

I'm hoping to help raise tokens for my local school, which are participating in this years Kits for Kids campaign, run by the Daily Record.

The tokens will first be published in the Daily Record on Saturday the 21st March, and will then be in the Daily Record and Sunday Mail, every day for 10 weeks! Yes, this is a long period, but is needed in order to have any chance of collecting a substantial amount, in order to get a full team kit, etc.

Some days will also have bonus tokens etc, so instead of only being one token to collect that day, maybe two or three, not exactly sure.

So, i am looking for any volunteers to help in our 'quest' for tokens lol, whether this be to collect yourself, ask others to help you collect, or better still, BOTH!

So, all i ask is, please post on this thread if you are willing to help, so i know i have secured your services!

ALL contributions will be greatly received, no matter how large or small!

Would also be willing to cover postage charges for any volunteers, should this be an issue.

Thanks to ANYONE and EVERYONE in advance, and i will be in touch again nearer the token start date! :-)

Ronald

9 Comments

I normally buy both papers so ill keep the tokens aside for you!

Original Poster

Faiza;4601935

I normally buy both papers so ill keep the tokens aside for you!

Thank you, much appreciated! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Bump! :-D

I will get the OH to keep them for you

Original Poster

Kellie + Paisley;4608427

I will get the OH to keep them for you

Thank you, will be much appreciated! :thumbsup:

Admin

Moved this to misc as it's a free item

Original Poster

juliet_bravo;4608582

Moved this to misc as it's a free item

No problem, sorry, and thanks for that! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Anyone else please? :-(

forgot about this til just a minute ago, will get collecting
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213592
    2. Any Xbox One news today?2356124
    3. GOT Leaks again416
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763949

See more discussions