Groups
    EXPIRED

wanted, kitten or a young cat. wigan area or surrounding.

Banned
    hi, my sister is after a kitten or a young cat , so if anyone has one in the wigan or surrounding areas please let me know, would like it free to good home if possible but if not let me know price and i will let her know.
    many thanks .

8 Comments

you can have my old cat

Original Poster Banned

Cluffy321;2696718

you can have my old cat

hi, how old is it and where do you live ? :thumbsup:

:)try the rescue centre some times they have adds up free to good homes ect gl xx

MEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWW

Try a rescue centre, they normally have loads of the moggies, all chipped and nuts crushed and ready to go.

Chiptivo;2697532

MEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWchipped and nuts crushed and ready to go.

NICEEEE.

roselee;2696728

hi, how old is it and where do you live ? :thumbsup:

sorry, im not selling my pet, she is nearly 10 years old and very annoying but she is our pet and wouldnt ant to put that burden on someone else

Cluffy321;2699100

sorry, im not selling my pet, she is nearly 10 years old and very … sorry, im not selling my pet, she is nearly 10 years old and very annoying but she is our pet and wouldnt ant to put that burden on someone else

lol :-D

why would you want a cat ulgy little things >:)( this is coming from a massive dog person) If you want a dog i'll help you look lol

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Nectar launch eGift card redemption for selected brands including Currys, A…11
    2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1215
    3. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?712
    4. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!77

See more discussions